Just bought my first integra

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
:welcome: to CI!
Clean teg, nice to see another white dc with the itr wing. I'd lose the rear visor, or the wing, just a lot going on in the rear. The wing looks better without the visor imo.

Watch for oil leaks, take a look at your cam seal, that's a notorious place for them to start. But yeah, other than that pretty much just like any other car as far things that break down. Give it enough time and miles, and anything wears down.

I was gonna ask about that which one should I use iv seen some pork the m3 at auto zone?
I use Blue Magic, and am really pleased with the results. The first brand I tried, but worked well enough and never had any issues :)

Look at my build thread to see more pics of what your teg would look like without the visor :) link in my sig.

Fmun

Not sure how the kits work. I saw online that you can use toothpaste and a lot of elbow grease to clean them up. It worked surprisingly well on my extremely foggy headlights. Give it a shot, for $2 and a few minutes of your time.
I'll give it a try

Fmun

:welcome: to CI!
Clean teg, nice to see another white dc with the itr wing. I'd lose the rear visor, or the wing, just a lot going on in the rear. The wing looks better without the visor imo.

Watch for oil leaks, take a look at your cam seal, that's a notorious place for them to start. But yeah, other than that pretty much just like any other car as far things that break down. Give it enough time and miles, and anything wears down.

I use Blue Magic, and am really pleased with the results. The first brand I tried, but worked well enough and never had any issues :)

Look at my build thread to see more pics of what your teg would look like without the visor :) link in my sig.
I do like the way it looks with out the visor maybe I'll take it off I take off the window ones too, see if I like it

Fmun

So today I'm off work so I decided to try out the toothpaste and wow what a difference (thank cpeehler7) only took about 5mins total glad I didn't go out and spend money

imchongx3

Holy shit lol. Did you use the super whitening toothpaste? Hahahahahaha. That's incredible. Whatd you use to rub it in?

Fmun

Holy s*** lol. Did you use the super whitening toothpaste? Hahahahahaha. That's incredible. Whatd you use to rub it in?
I used what I had laying around Colgate spearmint and I used a wash cloth to rub it in till the paste was gone pretty surprised it worked so well iv bought the m3 cleaner before and there like 20-30bucks if I remember correctly what a waste I always have toothpaste hahahaha

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I'm going to have to try that haha. But the question is how long will that clear lens last before it starts turning cloudy again?

Fmun

I'm going to have to try that haha. But the question is how long will that clear lens last before it starts turning cloudy again?
Well have to wait and see but mainly depends on sun exposure if it lasts a month to months not a biggie only took a couple mins and I have toothpaste haha

imchongx3

I used what I had laying around Colgate spearmint and I used a wash cloth to rub it in till the paste was gone pretty surprised it worked so well iv bought the m3 cleaner before and there like 20-30bucks if I remember correctly what a waste I always have toothpaste hahahaha

Haha the whitening thing was just a joke. Thanks for the info tho. Definitely gna use this trick

uso_Dc

Nice, as far as the maintenance thing only tip I could give is make sure the valve adjustment is within spec. It should be done regularly and that's the only downfall that I see when people own these cars for a long time. Most mechanic shops in my area fail to recommend that due to most of the newer vehicles not requiring it anymore. It will help a lot with gas mileage and also with your powerband.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Kinda like the visor it also has the visor on the windows
I like the window visors. I would keep them on. But if u decide u don't like them. I will buy them. What brand r they?

Nice, as far as the maintenance thing only tip I could give is make sure the valve adjustment is within spec. It should be done regularly and that's the only downfall that I see when people own these cars for a long time. Most mechanic shops in my area fail to recommend that due to most of the newer vehicles not requiring it anymore. It will help a lot with gas mileage and also with your powerband.
Agreed with valve adjustments :like:

cpeehler7

Banned
I was extremely surprised myself when I did it. I thought it was going to do a little, but figured for $2 I'd give it a shot. Worked well, the only thing I had to do after was blast the headlights with a hose for a few minutes to get the toothpaste out of the crevices. Cool little trick though, glad it worked for you.

Real nice looking GSR as well. I'm really loving the white integras now, looks real clean.