Valve adjusments

celticsoul93

Ok so I have a 96 ls and I tried to google it but couldn't find a answer does anyone know the clearance measurement for the valve adjustments

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

celticsoul93

Think you bud helps alot and glad that I didnt get a smart ass answer lol alot of times I get them on here

96LSteg

Jemel
Think you bud helps alot and glad that I didnt get a smart ass answer lol alot of times I get them on here

No prob. You should buy a repair manual or a hanes manual tho. I downloaded on on my computer from hondahookups dot com and its a life saver. plus ive done 1,000 valve adjustments to my 96 LS :lol:

Nick_C78

You got lucky!
Agreed.

Also, there is a sicker on the underside of your hood that has the valve lash specs listed on it....it is literally right in front of your face when you adjust the valves...just saying.

dlo253

Stickers dont always last forever. But fail on OP if his is intact :p. But x2 on downloading the FSM. Its free and has almost all the info you will ever need.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Who reads manuals when I can get everyone to give me the answers?

Lol jk.

I can disassembly the entire engine and reassemble it without a problem. In record time!!

The key here is to organize and categorize every little thing lol.

I even remember my vin by just one glance.

Little by little I'm learning all the torque specs. That I need a FSM for.

Nick_C78

Who reads manuals when I can get everyone to give me the answers?

Lol jk.

I can disassembly the entire engine and reassemble it without a problem. In record time!!

The key here is to organize and categorize every little thing lol.

I even remember my vin by just one glance.

Little by little I'm learning all the torque specs. That I need a FSM for.
Do you want a cookie?