Just bought my first integra

Fmun

So just bought my first integra it's a 96 gsr 170k (I know these engine last a long time with proper care) 5sp iv always liked them but iv always owned preludes this was kind of a com pulse buy since I needed a car that's good on gas and I wasn't really thinking about getting a integra I really like the look of this car has nice power no shakes at high speeds really happy I got it just had all the fluids changed and a new clutch (seller had receipts) what are some things I should look out for everything works on it might look into getting a rebuild done in the future

Oh and I'm new to this forum hey and thanks in advance

Last edited:

Evul9

Welcome to the club! That is a nice looking integra! I am sure someone will come around in a second that actually knows more about maintanence, but that's what I would say, regular maintenance is key.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Fmun

Welcome to the club! That is a nice looking integra! I am sure someone will come around in a second that actually knows more about maintanence, but that's what I would say, regular maintenance is key.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks I'm really liking it so far

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Looks good man. I'm not really a fan of the yellow high beam tints on tegs, it doeant look that bad on yours :)

Sended from my phone

97 teg

Welcome to the site and it looks like you have a nice teg. Looks good!! And yea I've never been a fan of the rear visor.

cpeehler7

Banned
I was gonna ask about that which one should I use iv seen some pork the m3 at auto zone?
Not sure how the kits work. I saw online that you can use toothpaste and a lot of elbow grease to clean them up. It worked surprisingly well on my extremely foggy headlights. Give it a shot, for $2 and a few minutes of your time.