Alright, almost final bulid of my Teg..

Exige24

Were those separate or did they come with the deflector? Do they have a part number? I want to get a deflector but finding an OEM one will be a challenge.
Most times, when people have the OEM visor it comes with it. You can't order the parts anymore from Acura though. They don't make them anymore. Go to the for sale section of G2iC.com. They pop up on there all the time, though be prepared to pay minimum $40 for one. Can go as high as $70.

Exige24

Need some advice guys.....I drilled my DA yesterday. Fishtailed a guy out when I was crossing a busy street. Damage was mostly confined to the front bumper. Tore it in half, but I have some frame damage too on the radiator/headlight support. Is this fixable to get stuff lined up again?

:(

Kyle

Go to a shop and get it looked at. I wouldn't run it through insurance because they will total it. Old car+ frame damage= total lose. Unless you don't mind having a rebuilt title/ salvage.

Exige24

Go to a shop and get it looked at. I wouldn't run it through insurance because they will total it. Old car+ frame damage= total lose. Unless you don't mind having a rebuilt title/ salvage.
Good advice. Thanks man. Took it to a body shop I know is pretty reputable and he told me $200-$500 to realign everthing on the frame depending on how down and dirty the crunch went. Hood it misaligned, radiator support and the corner of my parking lights. We'll see. He told me to gather all the replacement parts that got sdestroyed so when he was measuring and pulling, he could make sure everthing lined up. Travelled to San Fran yesterday to pick up a used bumper and bumper support and was very happy to see the drive train was perfect still. Got an extra side light and headlight bracket that got destroyed, ready to take it to the guy next week.

One question though guys.....

Do you see that white piece of plastic that's broken off? Part of the bumper support I gather. Is that part of the bumper or the fender. The used bumper I bought does not have that piece attached to it and I was kinda scratching my head over that. Also, if I need to get that piece, is it the same on a 90-91 bumper or is that peice different on 92-93's? All I have access to in a local junkyard are 90-91 DAs. Dang it. lol

scubajosh12

91 Integra
watch your tires. in a wreck like that you can be way out of wack with your alignment. sorry for your lose.

OLDSKOOLACURA

Sorry to hear that.

If it was just the front and not back to the inner fenders, then your best bet is to buy a spot weld drill bit and take off the front and get another one from a junk yard and weld it in.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2