Made my own wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I would love for you all to talk s*** to my buddy who was gonna put the vinly up, hes close to 300 lbs 6ft something. Wasnt my idea for a vinly so maybe all you need to read the posts all the way thru before you group flame me. Looks like my ignore list found its first members to join it.
You're the idiot that fucked up what the sticker actually said
wtf does it matter what im runnin bud enough to smoke 4 heavy pos tegs like yours 2 DA's a 91 prelude, accord 2 door, a mr2 and I know I'm forgetting a bunch. Wish you would yell that question at me in front of me ahchoo good times that would be ilol. Hey any time mods you can lock this thread since it's turned into a mob of flammers trying to get the monster (Frankenstein).
Then come smoke me. No excuses. Fall Fling, September 23rd, Sac raceway. That's it. Man the fuck up. If you can smoke a Gs-R then do it. Bone stock motor, childs play. Let's see it.

1. no nitrous
2. Reaction time + run time - first to cross the finish without red lighting wins

I don't have to yell, I have the vocabulary to annihilate you on and off the forum. Your tough guy act means nothing in my world....

We have a race, or is your mouth bigger than your balls?

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
You're the idiot that f***ed up what the sticker actually said

Then come smoke me. No excuses. Fall Fling, September 23rd, Sac raceway. That's it. Man the f*** up. If you can smoke a Gs-R then do it. Bone stock motor, childs play. Let's see it.

1. no nitrous
2. Reaction time + run time - first to cross the finish without red lighting wins

I don't have to yell, I have the vocabulary to annihilate you on and off the forum. Your tough guy act means nothing in my world....

We have a race, or is your mouth bigger than your balls?
oh shizzz... take it to the streets! :drive:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Nope, all track. Street racing is too illegitimate. He would be a fucking crybaby if I beat him, "Wahhhhhwahhhhhhhhh, he jumped the start".

No turbo bullshit either, all motor, chap. Let's sort out the better driver

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Nope, all track. Street racing is too illegitimate. He would be a f***ing crybaby if I beat him, "Wahhhhhwahhhhhhhhh, he jumped the start".

No turbo bulls*** either, all motor, chap. Let's sort out the better driver
oh yeah, track > streets.. TAKE IT TO THE TRACK!!! AWWWWW SHIZZZZZ! :drive:

fusion

Not Feelin Da Luv

Man for a guy who only joined 18 hours ago I sure got a lot of attention. I am in Cambridge Ontario.

Status
Not open for further replies.