removing abs

B18TEG

BLACK DA
okay guys, i got the motor out of the g2, i have the rs proportioning valve, and i can get the new lines in a jip, but how do i go about removing the abs monster, as well as installing the new proportioning valve? theres a write up on g2ic but its not very clear, and not idiot proof enough for me. so if i can get some help with this i know someone here knows. . .kucht where you at with all your diagrams and stuff

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
If kooch dosent coome through, I'll do some postin when I get home. Have to leave in 15 minutes to go to work, or I'd do it now.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Ominous G2 said:
If kooch dosent coome through, I'll do some postin when I get home. Have to leave in 15 minutes to go to work, or I'd do it now.
shit man... thanks for the props, but I have no clue. Brakes class start next friday... lol

B18TEG said:
kucht where you at with all your diagrams and stuff
what do you need? I can get you pics. lol

B18TEG

BLACK DA
well im assuming that the proportioning valve goes where the abs is, and then run the lines to the master cylinder right? and just redo the lines from the rear to the front? i dunno a little clueless here its grey water for me as well, thats why im looking for a little more info. i know i have to get a 12mmx1.0 --->10mmx1.0 adapter to use my current master cylinder, but do i just flare my lines out or just get new ones?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I really have no clue man... sorry.

If you're still having this un-answered by when I know I'll see what I can do, but as of now I know nothing on brakes. lol

B18TEG

BLACK DA
Yes Beautiful . . . .i Would Hug You If You Were Here Right Now

B18TEG

BLACK DA
True. . .. Well Ill Be Shooting My Procedure So I Can Do A Write Up On Here And Have Something Both G2ic And Ti Dont Have. . . . .+1 FOR CI. . . .AND it should be done by next week, if all my funds come through