removing abs

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, yeah... she was a quick little puppy too!

had the whole thing gutted out inside. lol, only a driver and a passenger seat. (with dash too i guess)

B18TEG

BLACK DA
hey kutch, can you get me the lines running from the prop valve to the booster, and the lines from the prop to the mc? lemme know how much and ill send you the $$

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
you want just the 2 lines going from the master cylinder to the prop valve? there aren't any lines going to the booster, there shouldn't be brake fluid in there... lol

If you do just let me know, I'll try and pull them out. it'd be their price plus shipping.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
cool. have a price you don't want to go over with from the yard?

it shouldn't be too much, but they have been known to give the shaft some parts to some people.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
not yet... should be able to go next week some time. not sure what day I have off, but I'll be going when I do have off. It will be next week tho for sure.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
no.... Stock internals.

Had plans for Crane 16's, but he chickened out. Then crashed it. lol, we're on to a rusty 4-door sohc. putting a cam in it this summer. its gunna be quick.

B18, I'm going thursday, I'll see what i can do. Ominous, do you still want that prop valve?