Man A's project

Man A

homewreker
Well i got started on this saturday. Its a huge learning experience for me. I have a loooong way to go too. currently only making 9$ an hr is gonna hold me back a lot. but my goals arnt very high. Also i wont be paying for any labor. i decided i wont start the build untill everything im gonna get rid of is gone from the engine and the body. im down to the long block so im gonna start on the body soon. Ill need to paint the bay and i have decided to do it myself in the garage but the rest of the car is getting done at maaco.........maybe. and for the hell of it my first fuck up- i pulled the pass driveshaft out without draining. suprise for me and a huge mess . ill try to continue adding pics as i go

well heres a few pics

speedin

The Transporter
Man A said:
whaaaaaaaaaaat:shock: ? no way what is it
Its hard to see it but, If you look close you can see your missing a black plastic clip for your fender lining. Becides that I dont see anything out of the norm

:lol:

tisguy

speedin said:
Its hard to see it but, If you look close you can see your missing a black plastic clip for your fender lining. Becides that I dont see anything out of the norm

:lol:
rofl. that's not funny those clips are like $5 a piece from honda-acura!!

Man A

homewreker
did some interior work. not much. my camera is a piece of shit sorry

I removed the back seats and messed arround with my front driver seat today.

LS seat to GS-GSR seat conversion.
reason- the new seat has side support adjustment eh big deal

got stuck with the ugly one

done . and my son ethan-2

the ls seat cover was not perfect but i was stuck inside all day with the kid( shitty weather) so it gave me something to do

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I personally like the pattern on the LS better. Thats what I put in mine also, good work. Whats next?

Man A

homewreker
thanx. im gonna keep working on getting the shell stripped so i can do the body work and get it painted

Last edited: