My ride getting pimped

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yeah dude....

Good luck finding it tho... Last year someone did a couple replica's and that was the only place I knew you could get them.... other then the mother land and I guess it's even hard to get them there..

I was going to get one for my DA, but never got that far on the body work. lol

91integraracer

Im lovin it
dammit, now i dont know which one to get. thanks alot kutcha now im not gonna be able to sleep at night.
mugen style vs. hiro??______FTW

91integraracer

Im lovin it

thats the best i can find, it looked waaay better in red and from a different angle

91integraracer

Im lovin it
i think the wings west one makes the car look sooo much like a early 90s car i love it. but then that hiro wings makes it more of a newer looking car.

Sammich

??? i thought i already said i plan on getting the honda emblem, if u wanna give the cash to do it ill do it, if not im waiting to get paid. emblems arent free and money doesnt grow on trees. y would i take my rims off and put hubcaps??? my rims are alot lighter than the steelies and look better(IMO) than the stock hubcaps
i woulda waited until i have all my honda emblems then replaced them all at once..but u have an "H" and an "Acura" right beside it..thats what i mean...make it all flow, feel me?...i like the steelies and hubbies more than the wheels u have on there now...but i'm not tryna bust your balls..if you like it, then thats you