2nd Gen Roll Call!

PeteB

'90 LS 2 DR, white/blue, back from the dead thanks to a couple donor cars, on the road but still in recovery, all stock, 78K original miles. Brought back to life a couple years ago after sitting for five years. Needed a front clip, some other body work, brakes, suspension parts, battery, usual wear items, but started right up. Drove it almost daily with few issues over the summer, and just getting back to working on it, came across clubintegra doing a search on the net.

Last edited:

xxxH8Kingxxx

Just got one 7 days ago. My first Teggy. 1990 gs 204 on tach original under the hood an body. Bought off the original owner. A month ago a uninsured 18yr old ran a red totalled my '01 f23A. I m back at it with a vengence. Lookin to make 220 hp with 25 shot N/A all the way daily. Got 1400 for engine an tranny. I can do the work around those 2 things. I ll be in the forums.

91LSVTEC

Building my 91 to a ls vtec c1 head. Brother blew my block so noes better then ever to start over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrislee89

I've got a 1990 Rio red integra rs with 35k on the original tach, body, and motor. Replaced the motor with a b18b with all forged internals and stored the original motor on a stand. Lowered on tikico HP blues paired with tein s springs, energy suspension kit with skunk 2 front and rear control arms with rear subframe braces and strut braces all the way around. Precision tune turbo setup coming soon