top speed?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I love top speed runs, I want to build a teg that does 200 ( an actual street driven integra)

Winki

Undercover mod
I love top speed runs, I want to build a teg that does 200 ( an actual street driven integra)
I'm sure its possible. when I was riding passinger in a buddy of mines turbo civic we raced an R1 and he said we passed him pretty good and he was going 160ish+. but I think my friend said he tranny was only geared with his RPM for like 186mph

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea that's the biggest problem, gearing and aerodynamics are key, you'd definitely need a custom gearbox.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
fastest ive gone in my dc4 was 143-145.. i'll never go up that high ever again.. pretty damn scary..

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
130 on my first DA with my buddy in his first R/T... back when we thought we were street racers.. It was about 4:30 in the afternoon on a busy highway.

we did a lot of dumb shit.

DarkDB1

My Auto DB1 went just over 140MPH at about 2AM on 580... My current DB1 tops out at 125MPH because of the YS1 transmission. (93 GSR Transmission)... I wasn't racing, I was just running late for work... Except the 140MPH one, It was clear so i figured to stretch out her legs...

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
I had my DA to 120mph before I redlined in 5th gear. Only reason I redlined was because I have a b16 tranny and they have a shorty gear ratio.

Greenbling

With my stock DB2 I hit 138-140. It took forever after 125.
With my SIR-G swap 120 is where the JDM governor kicks in, but it gets there so fast that its like hitting a brick wall. Actucally the governor kicks in at 115, but the momentum it has carries me up to 120
As soon as i can get a USDM P72 I will get rid of that stupid governor. But I wont go that fast again until I upgrade many suspension parts

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I only took my DC2 to 125-130. They are pretty slow after 120. 5th gear just doesn't pull worth a damn

Not sure about a DA though

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
your guys are crazy as hell lol

ive only gone 110 in the rsx. Its the thought of a speeding ticket that makes me slow down.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Me and my friend got his DC5-S up to 150mph^

I've only done about 145 in the GST and about 165 in the GSX.