show off yer DA9

JuniorDA[LS]

i see mostly 3rd generation teggy's around the site. and mostly on google and stuff. i mean i do see some DA9's but not as much as the 3rd generation teggy's. dont get me wrong i love both generations. so here's a thread for all you DA9 owners, a chance to show off yer teggy

here ill start off:

her name is LISA. 172xxx miles on her, everthing stock except the rims. she came like that.

i plan to put some adjustable coilovers, paint job, headers, AEM cold air intake, skunk2 catback exhaust, shortshifter, paint her shoes black.

Junior-slam that bitch asap

Silent- slam it, get OEM one pieces, get rid of those after market tails quick.

Other than that they look good guys. Keep the g2's alive.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Mine is not going any lower, did just order another set of wheels. Will get some pics when they get here and I get some tires.

90DATeg

^^i like it alot haha
man i need one pc headlights

Sammich

wish that idiot would have told me that he had a potential buyer or at least given me his phone number sooner i would have had a DA

93turboteg

dont mind the ugly headlights and relatively big wheels, in the process of trying to get rid of both for some jdm 1 pieces and 16s!!

but heres mine

hondaproof

hondaproof
any satin black da's around? i was black before black was cool,but everyone picked up on satin and flat black recently.no matter if my da is white or black it wont be the only one so fuck it.if they look good stealth,then thats what ill do.