Possible purchase.

JGvtec

Lol. ID laugh if you hung out with the guy and you get the car for 1000.

meginfinity

I'll probably get it for $1,200. I'm definitely going to hang out with him to see if he'll lower the price.. and for every move he tries to make, I'm going to make him go down $50.. I believe that's fair.

I had some dirty ideas, but I'm not single :/ Only disadvantage!

Be like, "For every button I un-button on my shirt, you have to lower your price $100."

What girls wear button-up shirts anyways? HAHAH.

meginfinity

I'm coming off kind of slutty, so.. scratch what I said that sounded.. risque.

But, I'll try to use this situation to my advantage the best I can.. heheh.

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
I'll probably get it for $1,200. I'm definitely going to hang out with him to see if he'll lower the price.. and for every move he tries to make, I'm going to make him go down $50.. I believe that's fair.

I had some dirty ideas, but I'm not single :/ Only disadvantage!

Be like, "For every button I un-button on my shirt, you have to lower your price $100."

What girls wear button-up shirts anyways? HAHAH.
hahaha yeah just talk sweet to him tell him how sexy he is even if your lying :lol: believe me it works with me :rolf:

meginfinity

hahaha yeah just talk sweet to him tell him how sexy he is even if your lying :lol: believe me it works with me :rolf:
Hahah. I don't know how well I can sweet talk, but we'll see what happens. Anybody have any pointers for me? From a guys perspective? Like, what's the sexiest (non-sexual) thing a chick could do to a guy in my situation?

meginfinity

I messaged the guy about my offer, again.. and no message back.

My ex and my mom seem to think that he ripped all the audio out and sold it or kept it for himself, which could very easily be true.

The guy seems shady, but the car seems fine to me. I need a car for the semester.. and if it craps out in January, I don't really care.. because I'll have the money to repair it, re-sell it, and hopefully buy a 3rd generation Integra.

What should I say to him? I don't want to come off like a complete b*tch, but I don't want to come off like a push-over. I want this car, and he's dilly-dallying around and it's pissing me off.

JGvtec

I messaged the guy about my offer, again.. and no message back.

My ex and my mom seem to think that he ripped all the audio out and sold it or kept it for himself, which could very easily be true.

The guy seems shady, but the car seems fine to me. I need a car for the semester.. and if it craps out in January, I don't really care.. because I'll have the money to repair it, re-sell it, and hopefully buy a 3rd generation Integra.

What should I say to him? I don't want to come off like a complete b*tch, but I don't want to come off like a push-over. I want this car, and he's dilly-dallying around and it's pissing me off.
If he was serious about selling and getting rid of his car it would have been sold by now. how old is this guy?

meginfinity

He's 19. And yeah, exactly. I've been the only person who's been persistent with him about his car. I called him a total of 8 times yesterday and we FINALLY met and I got to see the car at like 5pm. It's getting really annoying. I told him to take or leave my offer, and he hasn't replied. He keeps saying he's thinking about it.

JGvtec

He's 19. And yeah, exactly. I've been the only person who's been persistent with him about his car. I called him a total of 8 times yesterday and we FINALLY met and I got to see the car at like 5pm. It's getting really annoying. I told him to take or leave my offer, and he hasn't replied. He keeps saying he's thinking about it.
His loss on selling the car. He needs to stop Dicking around. Just tell him that you have another car to look at, and that you need an answer now.