DA9 Front Lips

DeathMetalTony

Well this morning I found a e-mail from JDP ENGINEERING:

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the email.

Here are the prices of each item:

- 90/91 Integra OEM style cf lip: $230

- 90/91 Integra OEM Optional fiberglass front spoiler: $200 (yes, this is meant for the 90/91 front bumper)

shipping is additional.

Well there you have it. Thinking about saving up for the carbon lip. :D

Tony.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
my buddy made an acura legend lip fit on his accord. it may be possible to make it fit yours as well

DeathMetalTony

i slapped on a 94 accord lip on mine i'll get pics up asap
I been thinking of going that route I been seing a lot of accords running around and that lip is starting to look kiler. Wondering if you could make the side skirts fit and the rear lip?

Tony.

604DB1

I been thinking of going that route I been seing a lot of accords running around and that lip is starting to look kiler. Wondering if you could make the side skirts fit and the rear lip?

Tony.
yupp u can do the side skirt route just use self taps...and also i was gonna go ek skirt...but i dnt really wana do a franky cosmetic...so im stick to front accord lip and accord side skirt but i dont know about teh rear lip..!
heres a pic of the accord lip will get a pic of the accord side skirt soon

sorry for sthe sh!!!ty phone pic lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DeathMetalTony

yupp u can do the side skirt route just use self taps...and also i was gonna go ek skirt...but i dnt really wana do a franky cosmetic...so im stick to front accord lip and accord side skirt but i dont know about teh rear lip..!
heres a pic of the accord lip will get a pic of the accord side skirt soon

sorry for sthe sh!!!ty phone pic lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pure sexiness, I need to get rid of my Type R ASAP and get me a Accord lip and skirts.

For the skirts do I need them off the 2dr or 4dr?

Hows the overall fitment of the Accord lip?

Thanks, Tony.