Alright, almost final bulid of my Teg..

Exige24

I would get... carbon
jdp engeneering custom lip, hood, roof, rear jdp visor, and maybe trunk.

JDM 1 piece and amber signals
92-93 rear tails
JDM DA sidemarkers
Window visors

it would look clean as fakkk... trust me
What part of the central Coast do you live? I live in Orcutt.

One piece headlight? Want. Amber signals? I like the all white look. More cohesive.

93 Rear tails? I like the all white look. Amber is an distraction since it's so little. Maybe if I had the red paint job I could see it since it's kinda complimentary to red, but since my girl's all black, white and red is all I like on her..

Amber side markers I could see in the future, but it's kind of a pain since I gotta rewire and cut part of my fender out. I'll decide at a later date

Window visors? How do they attach? Would like to play around with that sorta thing, but if they make the car look too "busy" I'd like to take them off without any sort of permanent markings that they were there.

Last edited:

Exige24

Thanks for all the compliments guys. It's pretty humbling. I've had her since 1997 and she's taken a few dings since then, but I've always maintained her interior as pristine and as carefully as I could in hope that I could fix up the dings later. Everything on the interior is original. Upholstry, carpet everything. Recently had the body retouched and painted and did all the wetsanding and buffing myself.

They say it's the last 5-10% of a paint job, but holy fuck if it don't make the most difference to how a paint job turns out. It really is an art and attention to detail that you will never get unless you pay up the butt for or do it yourself.

Exige24

Wow, your teg looks amazing! Ridiculously clean... Makes me want a DA lol
Thanks! Ever since I first got her, the only thing I've ever wanted was for her to look like she just drove out of the show room. When I first got her she obviously didn't look like that, but everything I've done to her since that time was to at least maintain her current look and then make it better when I had the time and money. I love my Teggy. :)

Last edited:

Exige24

love the onboard computer whats the specs?
Thanks!

Gots an Intel Duo Core T7200
4 Gigs of DDR2
200 GB HDD
7 Port USB hub
That has a 1.5 TB Seagate FreeAgent attached,
A GPS dongle
A Creative 5.1 surround soundcard
USB controlled computer Radio
Bluetooth Dongle
Centrafuse frontend
MAybe want to put some ODBII car readout stuff in there in the future too

Last edited:

Exige24

What wheels are those? I like

They're 16 inch Konig Britelites. Didn't want chrome on her and these have a machined metal finish, but after putting them on they still amost had too much of a chrome look. After afew days though they're growing on me and that initial chrome look is only at a certain time of the day and if you look a little closer even then, you can tell its not chrome. They'll do it seems. :thumbs up lol

Here they are on a DC2

Last edited:

Cripton805

What part of the central Coast do you live? I live in Orcutt.

One piece headlight? Want. Amber signals? I like the all white look. More cohesive.

93 Rear tails? I like the all white look. Amber is an distraction since it's so little. Maybe if I had the red paint job I could see it since it's kinda complimentary to red, but since my girl's all black, white and red is all I like on her..

Amber side markers I could see in the future, but it's kind of a pain since I gotta rewire and cut part of my fender out. I'll decide at a later date

Window visors? How do they attach? Would like to play around with that sorta thing, but if they make the car look too "busy" I'd like to take them off without any sort of permanent markings that they were there.
No kidding.... im in the same city. Lmao.

Santa Maria since you can put SM and still get mail to your house haha.
I have friends that are mad into DAs here and I got the hook up for swaps with my friend and small jobs, like transmissions, clutches, etc...

Sometimes even some DA parts. Mine used to be the black one on my sign and theirs are the others.

I didnt like the amber look either until I fell in love with JDP lips for DAs.
Also, Im sure you can get the visors off with maybe goo gone or something like that.
I like them because they actually help with the wind and sun.

Integras are getting popular in SM. I was like one of the original guys with a cleaner DA in the city and more people started getting them. It was about 4 years when I started mine up then sold it to some immature kid that busted it all up

Oh and I forgot to mention, that I also get madly hooked up with custom interiors like headliner, seats, carpet, etc... to make it look oem or suede, etc.

Last edited:

Exige24

No kidding.... im in the same city. Lmao.

Santa Maria since you can put SM and still get mail to your house haha.
I have friends that are mad into DAs here and I got the hook up for swaps with my friend and small jobs, like transmissions, clutches, etc...

Sometimes even some DA parts. Mine used to be the black one on my sign and theirs are the others.

I didnt like the amber look either until I fell in love with JDP lips for DAs.
Also, Im sure you can get the visors off with maybe goo gone or something like that.
I like them because they actually help with the wind and sun.

Integras are getting popular in SM. I was like one of the original guys with a cleaner DA in the city and more people started getting them. It was about 4 years when I started mine up then sold it to some immature kid that busted it all up

Oh and I forgot to mention, that I also get madly hooked up with custom interiors like headliner, seats, carpet, etc... to make it look oem or suede, etc.
That's crazy lol You'll probably see me rolling around then. lol She looked clean, but hella stock before I lowered her. Now she'll catch some eye I think.

I seen a few around that look hella nice. There's one that parks on Foster sometimes with a gold Honda symbol that's really sick. And believe me, I've noticed the popularity. I don't think I've taken it in to get work done in the last year or so without someone making an offer on her. She's my baby though. I wouldn't sell her. Had her too long. Only second owner too.

BTW, what does the lip have to do with the color of turn signal you like on them? Just cause that's the OEM look? You got any lips currently at your disposal? Need one lol

As for my interior, only problem is some corner wear on the carpet on the drivers side frame corner. It's pretty impecable otherwise. Like I said, I've had her since 1997. Brought her back from New Hampsire where my sister had bought her while going to college. She came back, left for Hawaii and gave her to me. The first thing I did way back when was take apart the entire interior. Seats out, mouldings gone, dash out. Made it a shell basically. Then I completely went to town on the carpet, the seats outside, everything. All got drenched, then scrubbed then rinsed and twice again. It took like a week for everything to dry out completley, that's how much it got soaked. If there was removable dirt in the thing, it came out lol I've done it twice since that time. It's pretty tits. If you seen it you'd be surprised it was the original 18 year old interior.

Reminds me, I had an 86 Accord I did that type of cleaning to too. I like knowing there is not ANY shit hanging out in my cars I guess, even if it isn't immediately
viewable to anyone. lmao I'd know it's there. It's also one of the best ways to know the ins and outs of your car too.

And that sucks about you old DA. I'd have a REALLY hard time selling my girl to anyone for that very reason. How much did you get for it if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited: