Alright, almost final bulid of my Teg..

Exige24

Damn dude your car is clean! now im actually thinking about wet sanding and buffing mine now haha. Props
Black's a fucking hard color man. The process is simple, but it takes a special touch to get a mirror finish on it with no swirl marks. Believe me, it has a bit of a learning curve to get a professional look out of the job. You'll be learning the hard way sometimes I'm sure if my experience is anything to go by. lol If you do it, careful to not burn corners, don't hold the buffer in one spot for too long and if you want it to look right, you'll definately need all three stages of buffing compound no matter what anyone tells you. lol It fucking makes the paint job though if you nail it. :thumbs up

Cripton805

That's crazy lol You'll probably see me rolling around then. lol She looked clean, but hella stock before I lowered her. Now she'll catch some eye I think.

I seen a few around that look hella nice. There's one that parks on Foster sometimes with a gold Honda symbol that's really sick. And believe me, I've noticed the popularity. I don't think I've taken it in to get work done in the last year or so without someone making an offer on her. She's my baby though. I wouldn't sell her. Had her too long. Only second owner too.

BTW, what does the lip have to do with the color of turn signal you like on them? Just cause that's the OEM look? You got any lips currently at your disposal? Need one lol

As for my interior, only problem is some corner wear on the carpet on the drivers side frame corner. It's pretty impecable otherwise. Like I said, I've had her since 1997. Brought her back from New Hampsire where my sister had bought her while going to college. She came back, left for Hawaii and gave her to me. The first thing I did way back when was take apart the entire interior. Seats out, mouldings gone, dash out. Made it a shell basically. Then I completely went to town on the carpet, the seats outside, everything. All got drenched, then scrubbed then rinsed and twice again. It took like a week for everything to dry out completley, that's how much it got soaked. If there was removable dirt in the thing, it came out lol I've done it twice since that time. It's pretty tits. If you seen it you'd be surprised it was the original 18 year old interior.

Reminds me, I had an 86 Accord I did that type of cleaning to too. I like knowing there is not ANY shit hanging out in my cars I guess, even if it isn't immediately
viewable to anyone. lmao I'd know it's there. It's also one of the best ways to know the ins and outs of your car too.

And that sucks about you old DA. I'd have a REALLY hard time selling my girl to anyone for that very reason. How much did you get for it if you don't mind me asking?
The one with a gold Honda emblem was very likely to be my old one. Its black with a gold Honda rear emblem and matched the color of the rims. I heard he was selling the rims, so I dont know what he has now. I also heard he was selling the rims for $100. How dumb is that. Lmao... the kid was so dumb he actually tried to rip the gas tank cover off because he thought it was stuck the day after I sold it... seriously he didnt know about the lever. He also knows nothing about cars.

About the JDP lip. They have a picture of a black DA with one of their cf lips and amber corners and its one of the sweetest looking DAs Ive ever seen in my entire life.

I sold my car for $2500 but with the interior half way done and needed regulator and things here and there. I told the kid $3k and I would finish absolutely everything in flawless condition and for $500 extra that was pretty good.

I had on it...
Skunk2 coils
DC header and axleback
Exedy stage 2 clutch and flywheel with less than 4k
More stuff here and there.
All it needed was some boost and it could fly
Believe it or not. That DA seemed a lot torquier than my GSR even tho my GSR is stock.
My girl didnt talk to me for almost a week because she loved that car.

Ill ask my friend to see if he has any lips around today.

znanoDA

Vision
Thanks!

Gots an Intel Duo Core T7200
4 Gigs of DDR2
200 GB HDD
7 Port USB hub
That has a 1.5 TB Seagate FreeAgent attached,
A GPS dongle
A Creative 5.1 surround soundcard
USB controlled computer Radio
Bluetooth Dongle
Centrafuse frontend
MAybe want to put some ODBII car readout stuff in there in the future too
Fucking Sick
So are you using a microATX mobo or what? How is it mounted and what the cooling like?

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
Thanks, Yeah, I been spying that lip thread for a while now. lol Want a CF one. Want JDM Headlights too. We're pretty much on the same wavelength. lol
Yeah, that system is pretty much my pride and joy too. There's a mini PC I put in the frame behind the glovebox. Pretty much a full fledged PC. Completely expandable with attachments like legos. Has a 1.5 TB harddrive attached to it so I got like 30,000 lossless songs on there, like 300 movies and still a shitload of space left.
did you do this mod yourself? props!! cay you make a diy?

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
this car this crazy clean, love the trunk and interior is so fresh, i wouldn't change anything on this car, OEM look compliments this car on how clean it is

Exige24

Fucking Sick
So are you using a microATX mobo or what? How is it mounted and what the cooling like?
Has one of these stashed behind the glove box. AOpen MiniPC, though it's pretty old now in computer years. Like 3 years old. lol

Carnetix power supplies under the passenge seat. USB hub and attachments under the drivers seat. I'll see if I can take some pics.

Last edited:

Exige24

The one with a gold Honda emblem was very likely to be my old one. Its black with a gold Honda rear emblem and matched the color of the rims. I heard he was selling the rims, so I dont know what he has now. I also heard he was selling the rims for $100. How dumb is that. Lmao... the kid was so dumb he actually tried to rip the gas tank cover off because he thought it was stuck the day after I sold it... seriously he didnt know about the lever. He also knows nothing about cars.

About the JDP lip. They have a picture of a black DA with one of their cf lips and amber corners and its one of the sweetest looking DAs Ive ever seen in my entire life.

I sold my car for $2500 but with the interior half way done and needed regulator and things here and there. I told the kid $3k and I would finish absolutely everything in flawless condition and for $500 extra that was pretty good.

I had on it...
Skunk2 coils
DC header and axleback
Exedy stage 2 clutch and flywheel with less than 4k
More stuff here and there.
All it needed was some boost and it could fly
Believe it or not. That DA seemed a lot torquier than my GSR even tho my GSR is stock.
My girl didnt talk to me for almost a week because she loved that car.

Ill ask my friend to see if he has any lips around today.
Pretty sure that's the ride. lmao At least it still looks clean as fuck. $2500, huh? Fucck how'd you let go of it for that? That DA is niiiice. It looks as clean as mine. Props man. I couldn't do that. lol The Skunks cost like $1100 alone. :( I'd love to do some of those tranny and engine enhancments, but I'm still a noob at that type of work. May be hitting you up for some advice. lol

And I'd appreciate you looking for that lip for me. That'd be awesome!

Exige24

did you do this mod yourself? props!! cay you make a diy?
Thanks! Yeah, I built it from scratch. I'll see if I can write up a diy later if you want. It's definatly not without it's headaches to do, but I think it's was definately worth it in the end by just how expandable and powerful it is. Pretty unique too. Most people trip out on it.

Last edited:

Cripton805

Pretty sure that's the ride. lmao At least it still looks clean as fuck. $2500, huh? Fucck how'd you let go of it for that? That DA is niiiice. It looks as clean as mine. Props man. I couldn't do that. lol The Skunks cost like $1100 alone. :( I'd love to do some of those tranny and engine enhancments, but I'm still a noob at that type of work. May be hitting you up for some advice. lol

And I'd appreciate you looking for that lip for me. That'd be awesome!
Nah man. I had skunk 2 coilovers on KYB struts. Maybe like around $500
Yeah. I sold it in like two hours! haha
I had 3k offers, but I was being realistic. It wasn't done and it still is what it is and my friends thought it was to cheap too. The kid was being a real ass after I sold it too and I almost wanted to buy it back, but he already had beat it up too much.

Mine was a 1990 and I didn't want to convert it to a 92/93 because these can be rocked clean too.

as far as engine goes, go for low end torque because that's where you have power.

CAI "dont go through rain. My friend just hydrolocked"
4-2-1 header
High flow cat and exhaust
"it actually feels like a pretty big difference torque wise" :)
maybe a short throw.

I was happy with this setup for DD.

Cripton805

My friend has a stock OEM 92 lip for 20 bucks! "I think it's this style if you're interested."
I woulda scooped this up ASAP for $20. It looks clean with the OEM side skirt.
I don't know what condition it is though. He usually has good stuff though.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Exige24

My friend has a stock OEM 92 lip for 20 bucks! "I think it's this style if you're interested."
I woulda scooped this up ASAP for $20. It looks clean with the OEM side skirt.
I don't know what condition it is though. He usually has good stuff though.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
That would be way awesome! PM me some contact infor. I want it for sure.

BTW, not just talking about the attachments and engine upgrades either on your DA. Looks like you put some time and money into the body and paint job too! Like I said, couldn't do what you did. Would be even more pissed to know some punk kid was enoying my hard work on the cheap. lol

And what do you mean 92 and 93s can be rocked clean too? You mean stolen easily?

As for engine upgardes so far, only thing I have on her is a Flowmaster exhaust( I know those aren't looked too highy upon here from what I've read lol Sounds pretty decent though) with switched out 2 inch tubing all the way to the cat welded on by Super Mufflers on Main st. . Want the easy stuff so far. A high flow cat, some DC headers, short shifter and an AEM intake. Would need ALOT of advice on things like the fly wheel/clutch engine upgrade though. Guess I'll leave those for last. lol

Last edited:

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
Thanks! Yeah, I built it from scratch. I'll see if I can write up a diy later if you want. It's definatly not without it's headaches to do, but I think it's was definately worth it in the end by just how expandable and powerful it is. Pretty unique too. Most people trip out on it.
ill be waiting for this diy man,