led underglow

01FTW

I say get the underglows just because everyone is telling you not to.. Be different, fuck what everyone else wants, its your teg, your preferences. So many tegs look the same its getting old.

92_JDM

I say get the underglows just because everyone is telling you not to.. Be different, f*** what everyone else wants, its your teg, your preferences. So many tegs look the same its getting old.
yup thats true. Its your car, do what ever you want with it as long as you like it.

Teggykid952

As long as you're not putting shitty chicken wire or crap like that then I say go for it. Just check your state's laws on it. What color scheme are you going for on your teg? Like mine's a mix of red/black/chrome

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
You shoulda listened to Paden and slipped into your flame retardent jumper.

I had a big long flame fest all typed out but it made even me feel kinda bad so I deleted it and I'll simply say: don't do that.

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Neons were a thing in the way early 90's . I don't even think it lasted too long neither lol. Don't do it kid. Does nothing for you besides making you easier to spot so the cop can pull you and be like haha I'm gonna pull this kid with the retarded neon lights! Jus kidding bro <3. But for real plz don't lol.

My friends little brother put neons on his beamer. The 3rd day of having them his car got keyed to hell with nasty nasty words.

Buy a lip kit. Something more useful other than glowy blingy lights. Gl with your decision. Be one with the force! Farewell until than. Godspeed!

Teggykid952

If anything you can always do interior lights under the dash. I'm still contemplating whether or not I want to do it on mine but I just might

Kinta94

dont do the exterior lighting I know a few people with interior lighting you should go for that if you want. Its not my style either but hey who cares its your car.

Teggykid952

dont do the exterior lighting I know a few people with interior lighting you should go for that if you want. Its not my style either but hey who cares its your car.
The most I was thinking was white. Just a stock looking kind of thing. I guess that's more common in BMW's and higher-end cars. Also thought about doing LEDs in my dome light too. The stock one is trash

98 Integra

Yea dude if u do the lights you are giving the cops another reason to harrass u for nothing, it's not worth the extra attention to your car.

DAWGSwlms22

i had blue underglow on my car a while back. im not gonna lie, i liked it. ive seen a few cars with the multi-colored led's, and honestly i dont like them. i dont like led's under a car at all. if you're going to put anything under your car, i suggest streetglow neons. and dont let people on here talk you out of it, its your car, do what you want. people on here will say it looks horrible, because of the area they're in. most people on this website are from california, where the cleaner your car, the better. fabs in other places may be different. for example, around here, things that may be ricey in other places, are badass. underglow, lambo doors, loud exhaust, are all picker-uppers for your car here. so, if its gonna be frowned upon by everyone who's looking at your car, i wouldnt do it. if you think everyone will like it, go for it.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
i had blue underglow on my car a while back. Im not gonna lie, i liked it.

I dont like led's under a car at all.

And dont let people on here talk you out of it, its your car, do what you want.

So, if its gonna be frowned upon by everyone who's looking at your car, i wouldnt do it. If you think everyone will like it, go for it.
flip flop flip flop

DAWGSwlms22

flip flop flip flop
the led, and streetglow wasn't a flip flop. i dont like led's because the light output is poorer than streetglow.

the second part.... yeahh, not gonna lie it kinda is. haha. i was juss trying to get a point across, but it all came out wrong. :???: