led underglow

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
to the op..

SCREW THE HATERS

I say do it, and look different. Make sure you have a toggle switch so you can turn it on and off whenever you like, and not spliced in to the headlights, because red and blue is illegal, but everything else is okay as long as the light source is NOT showing.

It gets tricky with the law, and they just say its illegal because they dont want it to be legal, but thats if the bulb is showing, of course.

Again, dont let the haters sway you. If you took your car to a meet that I was at, that'd be f***in awesome to see!

Are you racing your car? Then you get into the aftermarket parts area

Are you DDing and not racing or just casually driving it around? Then INVEST into audio and lights!

Right now, I have a pair of headlights, taillights, bumper lights, and fog lights coming into the mail, and they arent OEM. And you know what? I'm not going to be the same as every other Integra I see on the road.

Again.. DONT let them sway your decision, its your car, and if I were you, I would get green to match my green LED interior lights that are en route as I type.

j13

Keep It Clean
better get a wide-body kit and a wing to go with that underglow

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
^^where can I get a wing like that..lol
x2 lol

I gues what I mean is this.. Theres a certain degree as to where you stop modding it. If you get a HUGE! spoiler, oversized bodykit, and mismatched paint.. And add neon underglow to it.. Okay, that wont really fly (the spoiler will help with that though). But I aint gonna hate. Its like the rims that were already with my car.. Nothing wrong with them, and not ricey at all.. Just baller :lol:

Now, stickers are completely necessary. Adds horsepower :twisted:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Dammit, thanks for calling me on this, Stephen; I hate missing these and I don't even have time to read the whole thing and respond with something clever... Fuck, I know I had something for this...

And now meme generator is down so I can't even make a clever meme to get an 'lol' - fml

Teggykid952

Since you decided to go with it, I will say get StreetGlow. Don't cheap out otherwise they'll have crappy output, build, ect. Try to find a DIY on where you could wire them to. Do your research and do it right the first time that way you don't waste money and time.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
to the op..

SCREW THE HATERS

I say do it, and look different. Make sure you have a toggle switch so you can turn it on and off whenever you like, and not spliced in to the headlights, because red and blue is illegal, but everything else is okay as long as the light source is NOT showing.

It gets tricky with the law, and they just say its illegal because they dont want it to be legal, but thats if the bulb is showing, of course.

Again, dont let the haters sway you. If you took your car to a meet that I was at, that'd be f***in awesome to see!

Are you racing your car? Then you get into the aftermarket parts area

Are you DDing and not racing or just casually driving it around? Then INVEST into audio and lights!

Right now, I have a pair of headlights, taillights, bumper lights, and fog lights coming into the mail, and they arent OEM. And you know what? I'm not going to be the same as every other Integra I see on the road.

Again.. DONT let them sway your decision, its your car, and if I were you, I would get green to match my green LED interior lights that are en route as I type.
i'm all for originality...but...your whole post just basically summed up this movie.
[YOUTUBE="woooohoooooo"]XG82JNkknTs[/YOUTUBE]

Teggykid952

Come on guys seriously, it's getting pretty repetitive. We all get that you can't stand anything that's not "OEM", "JDM", ect and are afraid to try something that's usually not done

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Come on guys seriously, it's getting pretty repetitive. We all get that you can't stand anything that's not "OEM", "JDM", ect and are afraid to try something that's usually not done
+rep, x2 :lol:

I dont understand this repetive thing either.. And I'm not even a month old to this forum, but from my assumption.. Once you go outside of OEM, then you're rice? really..

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
+rep, x2 :lol:

I dont understand this repetive thing either.. And I'm not even a month old to this forum, but from my assumption.. Once you go outside of OEM, then you're rice? really..
not really. there are cosmetic changes that look good. but for the most part, this site is about performance. either suspension or speed.

natron84

My god... give it a rest!! If the dude wants to hang lightsabers from the bottom of his car thats his call. And from what i have seen so far this site seems to focus more on the cosmetic side any way. Only it seems we never get bored of watching people replace the stock parts of their cars with...stock parts of their cars!! :) Hey im guilty of this too LOL

the4doorway

wow seriously guys? all of you need to just let the kid think on his own. trying to sway him to your style because your not comfortable with being the few going OEM is some weak shit. i must be a ricer cause i like having a loud exhaust and subs and glow gauges and neon and rims too huh? seriously realize that your OEM doesnt have shit on a real car enthusiast's passion for what he/she does to their car...