led underglow

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
1. There is nothing boss about underglow - nothing!

2. We give our opinions and have some fun at the same time; so what, it's the interwebs, dude

3. He would kick his own ass later down the road because he wasted his cash on some glow sticks

4. He would be another user ending up in the ricer forum

a new project:

AND AND AND

check out that dope stance...:roll:
Holy ball sack that shit is madd rake'd - I recant everything I said about underglow, bodykits, and lambo doors

wow seriously guys? all of you need to just let the kid think on his own. trying to sway him to your style because your not comfortable with being the few going OEM is some weak s***. i must be a ricer cause i like having a loud exhaust and subs and glow gauges and neon and rims too huh? seriously realize that your OEM doesnt have s*** on a real car enthusiast's passion for what he/she does to their car...
1) He asked for the opinions of CI members yet you want us to let him think on his own? If he wanted to think for himself he wouldn't have made a thread in the first place. He would have simply researched on his own.
In making a thread he opened the door for discussion of the topic he made the thread on. Diplomatically put or not, you can not censor, or suggest they be censored, the thoughts of the members who responded to the thread.
2) I have no desire to convert him to my, or anyone else's , though process about automotive styling. Frankly I love the fact that people like you still have body kits, neons, indiglo gauges, and loud exhausts. It gives my 2 year old cousin something to look at wide eyed at car shows(she likes flashing lights), and it gives me a chuckle when I see it too. To answer your question, even though it was meant to be rhetorical, Yes, you are a ricer.
3) "Oem s*** doesn't have s*** on a real car enthusiast's passion for what he/she does t their car" Wow, you sound so passionate there. Did you and the OP both develop your passion for cars sitting beside each other in a screening of the original Fast and the Furious? I bet you two have a man date this weekend to see Fast 5 huh?

If you can't take someone else having an opinion that is different than yours, you wont last long here. I don't care if you have a different thought than me, it's your right to have it. However, it is also my right to tell you that your idea is ridiculous, moronic, asinine, or whatever my thought on the matter may be. Until freedom of speech is dead, don't expect anything less than this. Don't expect everyone to pat you on the back just because you think your idea is worthwhile.

So if I already have performance, suspension, and speed.. Then whats next?

black lights ftw :)

Next is getting rid of those hideous wheels and tail lights. :roll:

Try not to make it so easy next time. You do get credit for the assist though.

Ok, let's hear the flame job that you've all been wanting to write since you started reading this post.

happygizmo11

Dude just do whatever you think looks cool. Because you have an acura integra no matter what you do to it people will start yelling ricer. If you like lights get lights.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
OH MY GOD GUYS!! WHY ARE YOU GIVING OPINIONS???? OMG OMG OMG

stfu, he asked for our opinions, we gave him them. body kits and neons are out of date, and out of style.
do you go to school wearing clothes that your parents wore in school? f*** no. We are trying to help him not get bashed on even more in the future.

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
I think i should jack the back up of the teg and put some 60 series on while 45'S and slamed in the front lmk what you all think

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
1) He asked for the opinions of CI members yet you want us to let him think on his own? If he wanted to think for himself he wouldn't have made a thread in the first place. He would have simply researched on his own.
In making a thread he opened the door for discussion of the topic he made the thread on. Diplomatically put or not, you can not censor, or suggest they be censored, the thoughts of the members who responded to the thread.
OH MY GOD GUYS!! WHY ARE YOU GIVING OPINIONS???? OMG OMG OMG

stfu, he asked for our opinions, we gave him them. body kits and neons are out of date, and out of style.
do you go to school wearing clothes that your parents wore in school? f*** no. We are trying to help him not get bashed on even more in the future.

*Looks back at First post*

does anybody have the multi color LED underglow kit and possibly pics i am think about getting the kit but was'nt sure how it looks

he was asking for opinions, riiiiiiiight..

I've gone through a similar situation on RX8club.com and it got to the point where someone actually said to do the community a favor and sell my car.. Now that was unnecessary on his part.. Must we go through it again?

If anyone has a pic of neon underglow on their Integra, with the exception of Google, by all means, post now