Missing Integra...

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Just got recent work on my tegg and now I feel like im being targeted. Ive heard a lot of stories of Integras winding up missing and I guess thats why im paranoid. Am I the only one afraid to have my car parked at the mall, movies, or club for a period of time?

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Yeah thats kinda how I feel now. Before, I had a shitty paint job and steelies and didnt care but now I feel like if I went to the mall i'd have to come out to check on my car every 30 minutes or if I do go I better know exactly what o want and grab just that and leave.

JGvtec

How do i say this. It might sound worded wrong but they are on high demand for thieves. They are easy to get into, and parts for them are easy to sell just like any honda or acura.

The newer honda's we really don't have to worry about that much its just the later models like 2000 and below civic and 2001 below integra.

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
Luckily the parking structure of the movie theater I got to has surveillance cameras. They also have security that patrols there. I always park my Integra under or next to a surveillance camera. It makes me feel just a tad bit safer.

built_ls

i cant remember the last time I drove to the mall. I used to work there so i was up ther 4-5 times a week. now i only carpool up there with friends

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
^ x2. I have a viper alarm system on mine (with pager) but thats as far as it goes for now on security. Does anyone have layers that make you have piece of mind when ur car is outside for a long duration

01FTW

I have so many layers of security on my teg its insane. I just mentioned this in another thread but its just a fact of life for us teg owners that we basically have to be paranoid about our rides being stolen. Thieves are so fuckin determined when it comes to stealing our cars that it seems like nothing can stop them when they want your teg.

NEVER PARK IN MALL PARKING LOTS OR AT MOVIE THEATRES. Shit a lot of integras are stolen from peoples'
driveways. I don't think integras will ever get any less popular with thieves.... motherfuckers.

Bozo88

i have so many layers of security on my teg its insane. I just mentioned this in another thread but its just a fact of life for us teg owners that we basically have to be paranoid about our rides being stolen. Thieves are so f***in determined when it comes to stealing our cars that it seems like nothing can stop them when they want your teg.

Never park in mall parking lots or at movie theatres. S*** a lot of integras are stolen from peoples'
driveways. I don't think integras will ever get any less popular with thieves.... Motherf***ers.
x2

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Ive heard battery relocation and killswitch are good ideas when it cones to layers. Any other suggestions?

WAR 178

Premium User
wheel locks with locking lugs at least x2 wheel locks! Master lock underneath the dash locking the steering knuckle....few other things as well.
IF I go to the MAUL(retarded prices there) I know what I want and get it asap...then roll out.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
wheel locks with locking lugs at least x2 wheel locks! Master lock underneath the dash locking the steering knuckle....few other things as well.
IF I go to the MAUL(retarded prices there) I know what I want and get it asap...then roll out.
adding on to the 2 different sets of locking lugs, but if you have rims like mine that have a faceplate that covers the lugs, then that helps in 2 ways:

1. Mine need an allen wrench to get off
2. They cant see your lugs to see if you have a locking set

And my alarm has an ignition kill, so if the alarm goes off from forced entry, then even the car keys wont turn the engine over.

Also use different types of bolts on basic bolt downs like your seats. That'll give you an extra couple of minutes to kick their ass

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i leave my car at home all when i go to work, mall, and movies, public transportation is the shit here, i live in Boston, so paying $1.50 for the bus is better then looking for parking and getting my car stolen too