Valve Cover Thread

92gsrboy

Looks good....im gonna do mine wrinkle red when i get some time

j13

Keep It Clean
i like the white color, i think it would look better on an obd2 VC though, did you primer it? i wanna do mine

8-bit

do what now?
That engine bay needs a little cleaning.

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
i like the white color, i think it would look better on an obd2 VC though, did you primer it? i wanna do mine
i hit it with aircraft stripper then primer then the white. and yea i agree ive thought about gettin one. i just dont like where the pcv valve sits.

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
That engine bay needs a little cleaning.
that will come when the motor comes out this winter. decided ima go boost on this motor. gonna do the wire tuck and brake tuck. might weld up the holes but idk how deep ima get into it. the brake tuck is gonna take the most time lol.

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
hey i got a question. if i run all motor what injectors could i run and still be safe. ima do the skunk2 fuel rail and AEM fuel regulator and probally the skunk2 intake. so yea what injectors can i run with being over kill. oh and do i have to change my computer?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That is the B20/OBD2 cover. I just have to plug the hole.

Injectors would really depend on the supporting mods. If you are up to the point of adding a larger injector, then you definetly require a tune. Which means Hondata/Neptune/etc The injectors in my pic are for furture boosting.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Very old picture of the one on my teg now.

Header is long gone, and that fake Mugen oil cap was from my young and dumb days.