91 Integra Rsx front end?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Naw I know what I said, just tired of seeing a select few on here post how They do. Just chime in with a dickhead attitude when it makes no dif if they post or not, and I know what I did. But I said nothing directed towards him and he's gonna come at me crooked? That's kid s***. And y'all are even more immature for adding to my post. Go somewhere with that s***. This site has been going down hill. So BG, take your slow ass street car to the strip and bounce off a wall. And hgo, I'm pretty sure I wasn't talkin to you, boss. And chiming in with little ignorant judgemental comments, is far from a win kind sir.
The one thing I could see you getting upset about is 'smd' which wasn't meant like I wanted you to blow me or some s***, it wasn't meant to be taken so literally or as such an insult. I haven't really seen you around on here much to know if you're an idiot or not, and never said anything about that or your car. And if you're saying that it doesn't matter whether or not I post, you must not read the countless threads of my attempts at helping people with their issues, or the fact that I'm a bit blunt in an amusing way. I didn't mean to discredit you, just make a point.
And my username doesn't mean I think I'm some gangster, this isn't quite the forum for gang members, lol.
Try reading my original post without the first part, that may help
you reserve the right to speak freely about us talking s*** about a dumbass idea, and we reserve the right to tell him he had a dumbass idea.
People that wish they would have listened: Blue Teggy, and that kid with the homemade halos for starters; and CI wrecking crew bashed those f***s with hammers and they still ruined their cars to a small extent

dlo253

Exactly, that's the only part That set me off...I agree probly 100% with the rest of it. Lol, yeah, I've been on here a while, not lately. I'm not an idiot, to my knowledge. Hahaha I'm sure a few people can vouch for me. Yeah, I see you helping people, and some dick comments. But hell, we all do it. And maybe I was in the wrong also for snappin, but like I said the first part is all that really set me off considering I wasn't directing anything at you at first......

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Now that we are all rainbows and unicorns again, sorry for adding to your post. Pat is one of the top 3 people I respect on here, and when people attack, they get the wrath back at them. He's got my back many times on here, and I'll always return the favor. No homo.