And her name was Boost

The_Anima7or

The Rook
its all good fellow clubbers. im just agitated with my integra.. sorry if i came off wrong or pissed off. car is just making me mad

pinkley

b@115D33p
boost it up bro! have fun with it!

I'm just giving you a hard time, we here aren't exactly the most likely to ever get a mustang, I only know one mustang owner that isn't a douche, my uncle, and even he is borderline. He only gets the ok cuz he's fam
this is very true! for instance, there is a mid-40's single lady that lives down the street, has 3 punk ass teenage kid and acts like she is a teenager her self. she has a brand new ugly ass blue GT Mustang, she hauls ass up and down the street, rides peoples asses and has a major fucking stareing problem.

there is a kid that lives a few housesdown from me. he has a v6 mustang with duel exhaust, always revs his car every time he passes my house. he told my sister that im a douche bag because of the car i drive, lol kids these days.

The_Anima7or

The Rook
boost it up bro! have fun with it!

this is very true! for instance, there is a mid-40's single lady that lives down the street, has 3 punk ass teenage kid and acts like she is a teenager her self. she has a brand new ugly ass blue GT Mustang, she hauls ass up and down the street, rides peoples asses and has a major f***ing stareing problem.

there is a kid that lives a few housesdown from me. he has a v6 mustang with duel exhaust, always revs his car every time he passes my house. he told my sister that im a douche bag because of the car i drive, lol kids these days.
i hate people like that, i dont do that stupid crap, i just drive it like any other car. my v6 mustang may have a GT muffler on it, but i dont go by somebodies house and rev it, and tell their sister you are a D-bag.. i respect what people have, and what mods they have, etc.. now, its these black folk that bother me.. with their big ass 40" rims and their piece of sh*t cars that sound like sh*t, and are painted all stupid.. people may thing what ive done to my teggy is retarded and stupid, but to me, its what I want to do to it, not them. now some people around where i live are just plain retarded and rev their cars/trucks up to try and 1up you, and say they are the bigger man, it shows me they try too damn hard.

pinkley

b@115D33p
i hate people like that, i dont do that stupid crap, i just drive it like any other car. my v6 mustang may have a GT muffler on it, but i dont go by somebodies house and rev it, and tell their sister you are a D-bag.. i respect what people have, and what mods they have, etc.. now, its these black folk that bother me.. with their big ass 40" rims and their piece of sh*t cars that sound like sh*t, and are painted all stupid.. people may thing what ive done to my teggy is retarded and stupid, but to me, its what I want to do to it, not them. now some people around where i live are just plain retarded and rev their cars/trucks up to try and 1up you, and say they are the bigger man, it shows me they try too damn hard.
im black

The_Anima7or

The Rook
i should just keep the 14" steelies on my integra.. keeping it ye olde school... but then i wouldnt fit in with the cool folk.. so maybe, i could do a steelies / rim combo? yeah that would work.

The_Anima7or

The Rook
its amazing how quick everybody gets off topic.. i swear everybody here has A.D.D. lol somebody is like "hey, im looking for a clutch" then somebody is like "well, you can go...oh! look at the kitty"

pinkley

b@115D33p
i guess its because there not rota's.......:lol:

and if and when you get rims op dont get rotas! there outplayed as fuck!

The_Anima7or

The Rook
nah, i found some sweet Motegi racing rims from tire rack, just need to find some sweet falken tires. found some pretty killer BFgoodrich tires, but i prefer Falken, Kumho, hankook, pierelli(sp), or yokohama. i am not a "replicator" lol i prefer the real deal. i also found some sweet KONIG black rims with red line lip, the car is going to be sorta "murdered out" but with certain elements..cant give too many details away.. ill be sure to surprise some folks but..oh! look at that little bird over there! lol

MrGurley

************5-0
lol well if your not a "replicatior" and you want the "murdered out look" get a set of SW388's and go with RT616k's

The_Anima7or

The Rook
well, the car will more than likely be coated with a stealth black matte, with black rims with some kind of red element, i found some red lugnuts for the wheels, red Type-R carpet, sparco red seats, red LED gauges, either auto-meter COBALT series gauges, or the Carbon fiber series, red shift light if i can find one, red valve cover, etc.. its going to be killer.

The_Anima7or

The Rook
those SW388's look pretty sweet. those are spoon sport rims? they look kinda like Rota's lol im guessing the RT616k is a tire? i googled it and it brought up nothing, but one link was to the falken website, so im guessing they are falken's?