And her name was Boost

The_Anima7or

The Rook
those direzza's look pretty sweet. well alrighty then, that answers my suspension question/issue lol would those Skunk2 camber arms be a good thing to put on the car as well? and i saw/found some lower control arms.. sorry for all the questions and what not.. this is sorta my first real tuner project car, my prelude was a POS (looonnng story) and i couldnt really do anything with it, bills were a bi*ch back in 2007 for me.. but this is an excitement for me, and i feel like asking other people who have done the same thing and have valued experience with these cars, so i know what to do and how to do it right. and i thank everybody who has helped me and put up with my annoyance lol

MrGurley

************5-0
lol its all good man, if i had this fourm when i was in your shoes i would have abused it. yea pretty much every/anything skunk2 makes is great. my roomate has all skunk2 suspension componients on his teg minus the coilovers, has f2 type2's, and the car handles amazing

The_Anima7or

The Rook
so i could use the camber arms, along with lower control arms in relation with the coilover stuff, and it would just be an orgasm of suspension components lol

pinkley

b@115D33p
lol its all good man, if i had this fourm when i was in your shoes i would have abused it. yea pretty much every/anything skunk2 makes is great. my roomate has all skunk2 suspension componients on his teg minus the coilovers, has f2 type2's, and the car handles amazing
x2!!
i have skunk2 camber kits front and back and skunk2 springs on eibach coilovers! handles amaizing!
you wouldnt be upset.
i also have Kumho Ecsta AST tires. they handle pretty good. i think i paid $82 a piece and that was mounted and ballanced.

pinkley

b@115D33p
id like to have the same coilover setup as you pinkley, if that would be cool, you inspired me lol i love eibach products! could you be so nice to point me to where you got your eibach coilovers? and i suppose you can swap the springs on the coilovers with whatever brand springs?
id like to point you in the right direction but im afraid i cannot do so, the springs and coilovers were already on the car when i bought it. all i did was put the camber kits on which i bought on ebay for a fairly decent price. i would just do a google search on the eibach coil overs.

MrGurley

************5-0
the new function and form type 2's are 36 way adjustable and you can get them with eibach springs custom to what spring rate you want
just an fyi and my roomate has them and they are legit

The_Anima7or

The Rook
oh i see how it is lol j/k well, ill peep it out here in a little bit. but thanks for the idea :D

so, if i get a turbo kit, i have a good clutch and flywheel picked out to handle the torture, but as far as an ECU with a boost mapping, i have come up short in that area.. ive googled and looked on ebay.. but no luck! i found these two ECU's.. the one on ebay says they can map a boost output on there, but i didnt know if it would be a good call to get that one.. the other is just a ECU booster for everyday cars, but i did not think it would be good for a boosted car..

The 2nd chip i was talking about

eBay ECU i was talking about. guy says he can add a boosted output on it

@mrgurley, ill do a search on those and peep them out too!

Last edited:

The_Anima7or

The Rook
hmmm so many to choose from lol i saw they have Tein kits too, they are pretty nifty suspension too.. they have all kinds of goodies at that website! i saw some nifty blow off valves, and all kinds of stuff.. i just need to find a ECU/tuner that can map boost output.. geez there is so much to order, do and research. but its fun lol