And her name was Boost

The_Anima7or

The Rook
well i guess im s*** out of luck there, there are no "tuning" shops around where i live, nobody really does the tuner thing around here.. people may have an import, but they thing just adding a muffler and a ugly ass body kit will make it go fast. i have solder'ed before but that was a wire to a switch.. nothing as sensitive as a circuit board for a car.. but i found some injectors, and a better fuel rail than factory,

would this tuner work?

Fuel Rail

Maybe a better fuel rail?

i had found fuel injectors on the same site, but cant seem to find my link to them..

found it! Injectors!

MrGurley

************5-0
injectors look fine and that aem ems would work, but is hella expensive, id just look on hondamarketplace.com for a used ecu with hondata installed. would run you about 5-600 bucks

The_Anima7or

The Rook
well, good deal. but now i need to find a better turbo kit, this one guy got offended because i posted in that thread asking if the kit i picked out on ebay would be good, and according to him that kit is cheap chineese piece of sh*t. so yall know any sites with full kits? preferred HKS, Greddy, even Garrett would be cool.. but i need a COMPLETE set lol

The_Anima7or

The Rook
hmmm they have 2 kits for my car, one with A/C and one without A/C. i dont have the climate controls in my car, but i still have the A/C compressor and what not, mainly because i have not been able to find an A/C removal kit.. but they have a nice selection of turbines to choose from.. decisions decisions... i like the GTX3582R .82 A/R lol but they have one for up to 390WHP, it doesnt say how much the one i like goes up to..

MrGurley

************5-0
lol they sell turbos that would work with those kits up to 1000 plus hp. its all about what youd want. and if your not going to daily the car then id just leave the ac out

The_Anima7or

The Rook
well the car will more than likely be driven every other day lol but id want to be able to run somebody if the time calls for it.. i dont care for the A/C really, i need to find an ac removal kit and belt that goes with removed ac stuff. lol

MrGurley

************5-0
lol theres no kit but you can get a different belt. and if you dont care about ac then opt for that, youll make a little more power. and the turbo kit isnt going to make it not dailyable the cam and pistion have more to do with that

MrGurley

************5-0
lol well to make it last longer yea, but you could just dd a stock motor on boost and get by just fine, again its all about what kinda power your looking for

The_Anima7or

The Rook
i mean eventually ill drop a better motor in it, but for now, i mean i think nothing more than 400 lol i know thats a lot, somewhere in the 300 at least.. i know i could get that much with that motor and be alright lol

MrGurley

************5-0
300ish is pushing it for reliable stock motor, and i see you have an ls so its going to take more boost to get that than a stock gsr so just make sure you go to a really good tuner

The_Anima7or

The Rook
i have an RS lol stock 140 HP, maybe close to 300 would be good lol high 200's

and its very sad my mustang only has 57 more HP than that