Shoulda had a V8

Status
Not open for further replies.

myfirstacura

Been throwing this idea around for quite some time now, yes a V8 in my LS nicknamed the Badger from where I am from. No I am not going to body swap just a good old fashioned V8 swap from a imoprt that has a V8. Since i have a 94 LS to drive now I am really thinking about making the Badger a V8 car. I just want to see everyones faces when this car actually comes to town with a V8 stuffed in the bay...bahahaha

drevans_satx

Dylan
If you pull it off it would be ballin as fuck.
That said I hope you got a fat wallet because that's untouched territory. That would be a build thread I'd subscribe to.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Prozon

Kris
I would hope you have a gameplan, a fat wallet and lots of fabrication experience. It will be no walk in the park. What suspension do you plan to use?

myfirstacura

I do have a start of a plan of attack and it involves a new k-member that will be incorporated into the DA from a lexus donor car that i picked up. Its pretty much gonna follow the driveline of the Lexus 400. Already found a trans adapter plate for a 300zx tranny to go on it. The ecu from the lexus and ecu will be used. But as far as the gauges and what not will be from auto meter. It may sound like a lot of work and some may ask why? well I say why not. I have a car as my DD and since the DA was my first import and I Love it so much I want it to be my first and best import car build. Most of my friends are like that car will be insane if you can pull it off and one even said that car will be known as the mad badger of michigan ...LOL

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Have fun making a trans fit.
And the engine fit.
And the rear end.
And making the electricals work.
And putting down any of the torque.
And every other issue that you will face each step of the way.

The odds are better that Max Chilton being the 2013 F1 World Driver's Champion than this happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.