Which head i can use

phatintegra

Banned
There plenty of information on the net. You need to search, read and then set a budget goal.

There are plenty of swaps out there but you need to know what do you want and what type of budget you have to spend.

For example there are B18C, B18C1, B18C5, LS/VTEC, B20/VTEC, H22, H23, F20, K motor and there are J motors and the list goes on and on.

Last edited:

oscar112709

Banned
There plenty of information on the net. You need to search, read and then set a budget goal.

There are plenty of swaps out there but you need to know what do you want and what type of budget you have to spend.

For example there are B18C, B18C1, B18C5, LS/VTEC, B20/VTEC, H22, H23, F20, K motor and there are J motors and the list goes on and on.
Yes I looked up ls/vtec to much work needs to be on it I will just throw in a turbo kit till it blows then swap to h22.Damn I don't like swapping full engines tranny cv etc gotta be changed everbody rocking the same ass lame acura with the circle lights 3 door d16 is where is at lol

R13

The other asshole
Witch head i can use

Go pop the hood and look on your left hand side near where the block meets the trans, there's a stamp that tells you what the engine is.

94RS

No fucks given.
Confused? My first post in this thread completely cleared up all the confusion in the original post...

Go read it again.

Also don't bother with a turbo on a Hondamatic.

oscar112709

Banned
Confused? My first post in this thread completely cleared up all the confusion in the original post...

Go read it again.

Yes I did went back after you wrote me today but at that time I was working speed reading n typing sorry..... Naw man turbo on a automatic time to change the game lil bit..camber kit suspension from function form new pipes headers didn't fit was hitting my oil pan but still working it wilwood brakes coming in

Also don't bother with a turbo on a Hondamatic.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I love people who selectively read what they want to see. 94RS already mentioned how to read your VIN#, but you didnt care to read it :roll:

You... Didn't listen to anything I just said.
What, i forgot to put in my hearing aid for my eyes :shock:

I have 91 acura Integra none vtec but I wanna swap heads but keep my block any real answers and info am new to the game...also auto no not stick... So witch my vin reads db16 so guesing it's d series
D series are in Honda Civics PERIOD!!!

I read that you want to put in an H22, but complaining about swapping out cv's, transmission...dont forget that you would have to replace your ECU as well.