Car Care/Detailing Thread

94RS

No fucks given.
Definitely a website fuck up, although it is WalMart we're talking about here.... :lol:

That first bullet point is completely true though.

R13

The other asshole
I should sell that full bottle of black magic on FB and make someone drive to me to get it for like $2 :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That hurts me more than it does the tire shine because I paid for it :lol:

I’ll find something disrespectful as fuck to do with it. Maybe I’ll shine the rotted tires on the rust bucket with it :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
That’s a sonic chili-cheese dog :lol:

Maybe I’ll stick it in a public restroom to get pissed on

R13

The other asshole
Lesson learned.

I might post pics of the wash results later, I half assed the pics because I just wasn’t into it today.

I also picked up an m22-m22 fitting at Home Depot since I have a 25ft hose and a 20ft, so now I can lay the hose around the car and it doesn’t twist and tangle the fuck up :lol: It didn’t seem to affect the pump either having more hose, just takes longer to bleed the system before you turn it on.

R13

The other asshole
I use one of those no-kink expanding hoses because it shrinks up when empty and weighs nothing :lol:

45ft of high pressure hose is a lot more manageable than a giant fucking 40lb garden hose :lol:

I like having the fittings linked together in the middle of the hose though because I can use the weight of them to whip it over out from under the car so it doesn’t get caught on the tires.