Official DSLR Photography Thread

R13

The other asshole
Me too.

Looked at lenses and youtube vids all night last night, Decided when I get a new lens the first one will be the 50mm 1.8g and the other will be the 35mm, Really like the bokeh the 50mm can produce.

XjoEnX

Seriously? I can't ever get my camera to focus on what I want to at night so I always use mf
Yes ma'am. When I shoot at night and it's too dark to focus manually, I switch over to AF and shine my LED flashlight at my focus point until the AF sets itself, then I switch it to MF. When I change locations, I do that over and over again. :)

Me too.

Looked at lenses and youtube vids all night last night, Decided when I get a new lens the first one will be the 50mm 1.8g and the other will be the 35mm, Really like the bokeh the 50mm can produce.
Awesome :thumbs up You'll love them both.

XjoEnX

Messed up on this one. I moved the camera just a bit :(

R13

The other asshole
I'll allow it :thumbs up

There is a point & shoot/Cellphone thread though.

Sent from my toaster

XjoEnX

Hahaha. Nice shots guys. Even those cell phone pics. Pretty soon there's gonna be a Mirrorless thread I bet. Those things are taking over it seems

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I meant to also say it depends on what youre shooting for the manual focus. There are many things you cant fidget with manual for. I did a little test at a previous track event on the infinity focus point or just a focal range for a given turn and it worked ok but i dont trust it. Better to let the camera continually focus as i pan.

Tork you can get rid of holes etc easier using the clone stamp feature in photoshop.

Kurt got a miniature of his car. lol

R13

The other asshole
lol wat

I do too much b&w I feel, Need my filters and lens hood already, The sun glares off just right and totally ruins the color in so many shots. :(