Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Haaaah... that sounds like a bunch of rich faggots that don't know shit about bikes trying to prove a 50cc scooter could whip a supersport.

And we have a name for "overgrown motards" they're called hypermotos, which that thing is not, just a sportster with a buell swing arm and longer forks :rolf:

It's cute though with it's slicks and retarded forward exit exhaust.

He put in over $1k of parts, but idk, lol

All I see are bars, bark busters, grips, and a little cargo rack big enough for a lunch box or a spare helmet. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Haaaah... that sounds like a bunch of rich faggots that don't know s*** about bikes trying to prove a 50cc scooter could whip a supersport.

And we have a name for "overgrown motards" they're called hypermotos, which that thing is not, just a sportster with a buell swing arm and longer forks :rolf:

It's cute though with it's slicks and retarded forward exit exhaust.

All I see are bars, bark busters, grips, and a little cargo rack big enough for a lunch box or a spare helmet. :lol:
To make matters worse, those are stock 08-10 headers and an off the shelf GPR slip on that they pulled the emblem off of :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
:smackself: :smackself: :smackself:

Stretched, lowered, and wrecked.

Typical fucking swaggot.

OneFastGSR

My brothers new bike, the shop that installed the stretch, the shock lower links unscrewed and came apart and the frame hit the ground and he flipped. He's about to sue the shit out the shop

R13

The other asshole
Life lesson(s):
1. Don't mod your bike like a swaggot.
2. Do your own work.

How much road rash did he get?

OneFastGSR

both sides his helmet looks like this

his arms got scraped up, shoulders, sides, he slid a good 70 feet down the road. he's all bandaged up

94RS

No fucks given.
I'll finally be getting my XB back Friday. The mechanic finished the engine yesterday, and I'm having my new tires and brakes put on tomorrow. Then he'll be making whatever little tweaks are needed, and it's done.

R13

The other asshole
both sides his helmet looks like this

his arms got scraped up, shoulders, sides, he slid a good 70 feet down the road. he's all bandaged up

Life lesson(s):
1. Don't mod your bike like a swaggot.
2. Do your own work.
3. Wear proper gear.

:lol:

I'll finally be getting my XB back Friday. The mechanic finished the engine yesterday, and I'm having my new tires and brakes put on tomorrow. Then he'll be making whatever little tweaks are needed, and it's done.

'Bout fucking time!

94RS

No fucks given.
'Bout f***ing time!
Yeah... A good portion of it was waiting for parts, the other was him going through every nut and bolt on the bike (and engine) to make sure nothing else was fucked up. Besides a few small things, it's a completely new bike.

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm draining my bank account to get my Buell in working order, and some asshole wastes an engine like this....

Check out that sick brake setup.