Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah... Maybe. It's more likely for other shit in the to fail before that happened though, it's happened to me on this thing once already :lol:

R13

The other asshole
It's probably too low of compression, and we know it's too low revving to send shit through the head :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I think the 9 is 10:1 and redline is around 7k, compared to an I4 600 that's what, 13:1 and 14k? A bit different :lol:

I like the lumpy engine though... it's quiet as shit and pulls like hell :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
f*** that Regular Car Reviews douche.... His "review" of the Uly was a total joke.

I believe this guy has a different exhaust, but you can still make out the grunt of the engine when you roll on the throttle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOtMbiiEjRE

Still has the Harley sound, but it's not "4th gear and I still haven't passed you" loud :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
f*** that Regular Car Reviews douche.... His "review" of the Uly was a total joke.

He is a dumb cunt. You like old shit but he likes old shitty shit, and he's always looking for stuff to talk down on on great cars/bikes.

The only video he has worth a damn is the hayaBROsa video :lol:

XB's basically look like XR power with twin sounds and the wheelie happy part isn't quite so "snap back on that throttle even slightly too much and I'm throwing your fucking ass off the back so help me" :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
He is a dumb c***. You like old s*** but he likes old s***ty s***, and he's always looking for stuff to talk down on on great cars/bikes.
Seriously, watch his Ulysses video if you have't already... You may not have ridden a Buell yet, but I'm 98% certain that you'll facepalm throughout the entire thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU1NJWbzJpA

The only video he has worth a damn is the hayaBROsa video :lol:
Go figure that a douche would like a douchey bike :roll:

XB's basically look like XR power with twin sounds and the wheelie happy part isn't quite so "snap back on that throttle even slightly too much and I'm throwing your f***ing ass off the back so help me" :lol:

XB's will try to throw you off if your suspension isn't dialed in. I haven't fucked with mine since it seemed to be set pretty good, but there's no trying to haul ass into second gear while keeping the front down. Even with my fluffy ass on it :lol:

I let my brother ride it a while ago and had to warn him about it.... He didn't believe me :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Seriously, watch his Ulysses video if you have't already... You may not have ridden a Buell yet, but I'm 98% certain that you'll facepalm throughout the entire thing.

I remember watching it and just wondering what the fuck I just wasted half my life on :lol:

Go figure that a douche would like a douchey bike :roll:

He has the douche Suzuki rider stereotype down :lol:

I let my brother ride it a while ago and had to warn him about it.... He didn't believe me :rolf:

I let my brother ride the XR once, he made it to the stop sign about 50ft out from my driveway and handed it back off to me :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
New

Old

My rear cowl now sticks up at the front because the rear seat foam isn't broken in :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Nope, it slips over the seat. The little cutouts on the side tabs of the cowl fit over tabs on the seat pan, then the front part fits over the whole pan once the tabs are in place.

Can still fool some dumb bitch that wants a ride into thinking it's only one seat.... It fooled you :rolf:

Last edited: