Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
It's possible, but they've got clamps on the end like they were hooked to something... plus I know I've got the tank breathers and everything fucked up because when I split the fuel return hose I got pissed and got all the hoses mixed up trying to find something to replace it :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
They weren't exactly perfect to start with :lol: We are talking about a Tennessee hack job f4i conversion.

R13

The other asshole
I kinda wonder if this thing's like the gsr was... no o2 sensor so they just unhooked a bunch of hoses and shit until it ran decent :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
That car served me well, so I see it like I got my money's worth.

Especially considering it needed head studs and a new headgasket, which also means new fluids and the various other things it needed when I got rid of it. I came out even, if not on top really.

R13

The other asshole
"Oh I'm just gonna get these because they're the same thing as the hotcams kit, only $10-$20 cheaper"

Smart fucking plan that was :smackself:

Guess that means I've got a fuck ton of time to clean and shine this shit... :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
It's nice when they don't give you a delivery estimate until it's too late to cancel and get your money back. :lol: