Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Oh :lol: No, I ran out of the shim sizes I need. I had to shim the other 11 too, but I had shims for them.

94RS

No fucks given.
Holy shit, I just re-read the post. And I read it completely wrong... :lol: I read it as "got all 5 valves shimmed" and completely missed the BUT that was in there. :rolf:

Guess that's what happens when you try to post right after waking up.

94RS

No fucks given.
Due to the previous owner that didn't give a fuck about the bike.... You left that part out.

R13

The other asshole
Can the oil gear failure be linked to abuse? :lol: I thought it was just a weak point.

94RS

No fucks given.
Bike had 34k when I bought it... The gear should've at least been inspected for wear at some point given that it's known to fail.

Besides that, there was the blown head gasket, worn heads, scored pistons, bad tires, bad brakes, bent clip on, sun damaged bodywork, snapped brake lever, missing pegs, etc.

Fuck the engine, the bike was in terrible condition as a whole when I bought it

OneFastGSR

I sold that silver 06 GSXR 1000 like a month ago for $6000, and the guy never even registered it or signed title yet etc, and needs money for a emergency and said he'll sell it back to me for $4000. Might just grab it back, He hasn't even rode it. It's just been sitting in his car port. Lol

94RS

No fucks given.
And you had to come here just to brag about making money... Gotcha.

Now go be a nice little swaggot and f*** off.