Quick Fix for headlight condensation?

Cutupsum

On my 98GS i noticed after a heavy rain 2 weeks ago my drivers side lights have condensation it. I dont have a place here to take the bumper off to try to take the headlights off and reseal them so is there anyother way i could get rid of it. I have tried running with brights on for an hour or so when traveling but it only clears the middle of the light and then it returns after sitting for a while. I took the bulbs out and drove along period of time hoping th engine heat would help but no luck adn i guess that is because of the projector light inside of it keeping the heat from going to the lens. Can anyone give me any other ideas of what will get rid of this?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
found this:

If there is water or condensation inside it must first be removed. This is accomplished by using a small drill bit and drilling a small hole in the bottom of the headlight assembly. It is easiest to remove the lens first and make sure the hole goes all the way into the headlight chamber. Drain all water and then place the headlight assembly next to your air conditioning ducts in your house or a dehumidifier to remove all moisture. Reseal with silicone seal (at all automotive stores - glues will crack and leak). Its also a good idea to check the whole seal that attaches the outer globe to the headlight assembly - reseal if necessary. Then reinstall.

Cutupsum

Thanks i saw that also but I dont have anywhere here i can remove the bumper to take the lights out inorder to do this.