Help!!! 93 ls. Need experienced input

COOLKIDSCLUB

Im new to the car game. I just got a 93 integra ls (milano red) completely stock with a little more than 82k miles on it. Im going to keep it stock for a little bit but what can i do quick to get a couple extra HP out of her? Radiator? Exhaust? Short ram? Cat converter? Also anything else you guys have in mind. Im not going to race it but i want it to be 100% solid car you know? I want a great sounding long lasting quality performance integra.

dlo253

Radiator ain't gonna make you any faster, lol. But yeah, I am happy with my mishimoto.

COOLKIDSCLUB

Well I want to replace some of the stock parts with performance aftermarket parts. Lol not just for speed. The car from 93! I think it could use some new parts. Brake lines, brakes, rotors, suspension, exhaust, spark plugs, timing belt, oil pump. Should i replace this stuff?

dlo253

Since you said spark plugs I'm going to assume you haven't given it a tune up. First off I would give it a full tune up and change all the fluids. Then brakes should be a top priority if they are needed. Worry about making it safe and reliable before worrying about aftermarket parts and accessories.

COOLKIDSCLUB

Tune up is done. It's got new fluids. I'm just trying to put together a parts list for what to do next. Brakes/rotors and brake lines are already ordered . Is stock the best choice? What are some things you would do if you had the car? You just got a fresh 93 ls, what do you do next?

dlo253

Then there isn't any point in replacing spark plugs if you just did. Lol.
Stock brakes are just fine, any blank rotor with a lifetime warranty should do. Pads, depends on the type of driving you do, but it isn't a track car so I wouldn't worry too much about that. I went with the Russell stainless braided brake lines, they seem pretty nice. Haven't driven the car with them yet so I can't comment on that. Let's see some pics, that always helps.