HID headlights on a DA

xusake

hey man I put on 10k on my stock headlights and I never had a problem with the police I have had ppl flashing thier high's at me but I also have them pointing down also. here is a pic.
Lmao same here when i first installed my kit. People was yelling f**ker lol

DA9DRVR

ive bumped into police plenty of times. no problems at all.. unless you got the green, or purple hid bulbs. thats a no no!

Mr.Teggyyy

hey is it different if you put them on some one pieces? i just heard you would have to do some stuff if you put hid's

94dc4

My name matches again lol
I almost got some for my DA, but I might be gettin my DC back so I'm just gonna hold off. Legal or not, HIDs just look awesome. It's not a problem with police around here either as long as you keep em white or bluish-white or yellow. I don't think they have time to look up in a database what cars are supposed to have HIDs and which ones aren't (DCs and most cars with projectors could get away with it anyway)

mirrorimg

hey man I put on 10k on my stock headlights and I never had a problem with the police I have had ppl flashing thier high's at me but I also have them pointing down also. here is a pic.
Lmao same here when i first installed my kit. People was yelling f**ker lol
I would take a BAT to the front end of your car and SMASH your headlights if I could.

Older cars use REFLECTOR headlight set ups, not projector. It doesnt matter if you angle them down, you glare the shit out of people and you obviously notice. Maybe if some one drove straight at you with their highbeams on you would understand how difficult it is to drive with that much glare coming at you.

red.line

I would take a BAT to the front end of your car and SMASH your headlights if I could.

Older cars use REFLECTOR headlight set ups, not projector. It doesnt matter if you angle them down, you glare the shit out of people and you obviously notice. Maybe if some one drove straight at you with their highbeams on you would understand how difficult it is to drive with that much glare coming at you.
Exactly, it's not funny or cool, just makes you an asshole.