Wheel offset

DA-reBIRTH

JGvtec

say you want a 0 offset. It will stick out. id say go with +15 offset. i think like stock off set is like +42 or 45. Talk to Coy

emd513

fucking sweet. thats the size im going

DA-reBIRTH

GOD DAMN. they look fresh as shit your buddy have to roll the fenders alot. i think the 16 X 7's will look decent but man them two cars are fly as hell man. thanks for the pics

emd513

how much does it usually cost to roll fenders are do you just buy the damn tool for 300 bucks and do it yourself

DumaDa9

i would suggest not getting the 0 offset, unless you're willing to do stretched tire, and run alot of camber. Just rolling your fenders isnt enough if you want it to tuck. As you can see on the red da, it doesnt look like its tucking, if you're going to run a wheel with low offsets you NEED to be low to pull it off. You dont want it to stick out of your fenders like on the car up there ^^

emd513

i plan on cambering mine to at least a neg. 3 im at 2.2 now so thats no problem now. also dropping another inch for a total of 3 inchs. i think it will look pretty freakin good

735e32

Im MEL.
i would suggest not getting the 0 offset, unless you're willing to do stretched tire, and run alot of camber. Just rolling your fenders isnt enough if you want it to tuck. As you can see on the red da, it doesnt look like its tucking, if you're going to run a wheel with low offsets you NEED to be low to pull it off. You dont want it to stick out of your fenders like on the car up there ^^
Agreed. the red one need to stretch a little more, maybe pull the fenders a little, more camber and more lower.

DumaDa9

i plan on cambering mine to at least a neg. 3 im at 2.2 now so thats no problem now. also dropping another inch for a total of 3 inchs. i think it will look pretty freakin good
When i was running those wheels with a 195/45 and rolled, mildly pulled rear fenders i was at like -4*+ of camber all around (No camber kit) and it was flush

Here is a picture of the car with 195/50's

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if its not tucking, it'll look retarded.. this is what comes to mind when i see it..