retrofit HID

MoJoJoJo

Banned
does anybody on CI have retrofit HID? i'm thinking bout it, since i got some extra money now, i'm getting bunch of stuff done. did some research and turns out...aftermarket HID kits are alot of trouble. so i decided to do a retrofit kit. gonna try and put the TSX HID & its projector in my low beam. anybody have experience with this?

i posted here cuz i dont kno wat to post this under...

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Honda tuning just had an article about retrofitting HIDs in a eg civic. Couldnt find it on there website.

I wouldve put this in this section too.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea i've spent the pass couple hours doing some research...think i'ma retrofit my car, now i just need to locate a pair of TSX HID and tsx projectors. i'll keep u guys updated

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Look in my area, people stealing the headlights off of the acuras at my dealership. Usually makes about $1000 damage a car.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
haha stealing them right off the dealership lot? damn thats crazy...would expected dealerships to have better security...but i guess not.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Me too happend at least twice. They got a couple stereos too, good thing they took the radio codes or theyd be worthless.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
damn if they roll deep, and had alot of gear..i would go for the rims, those A spec RSX rims are goin for like 700 bucks...but yea, those motherfucks got guts

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
The only reason I'm mad they didnt beef up security was because my boys car go hit when it was on the lot. He had to leave it there cause he was rebuilding the transmission. Fuckers stole his 18" Racing Hart C5s. Now we found the bitch that has them, so I dont know whats gonna happen. Might have to get them back.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
wouldnt the dealership be held responsible? for any damage or theft during the time a customer's car is on the lot? it would sound logical that they are the ones to go to if anything happens? it is their lot after all and their responsiblity

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
No because the part of the lot it was in had a barbed wire fence around it, they had a couple ways to screw him. They cut a hole in the fence and rolled them out.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
oh i met like, the property should belong to the dealership. plus the car was entrusted to the dealership, so they should take responsibility to any stolen poperties