show off yer DA9

ralph556

I found the interior on E-bay and installed it my self. That was a bitch of a job that will never happen again.

ralph556

Well I bought myself the DA for my birthday on April 1st. I have been working on it every week end and driving it to work during the week. I love the DA so I decided to fix every thing on it myself. The interior was pretty bad and I have always wanted a leather interior. I found a kit on E-bay and went for it. The instruction read that a professional appolster could do the job in 4 hours. I am no professional appolster it took me 10 hours on the back seat alone and 7 hours a peice on the buckets all hand sowen. But it sure turned out nice. I have also rebuilt the alternator,compelet brake job, all new silcone vacuum lines and coolent hoses,main relay, changed to led lights, new upper control arms, replaced o2 sensor, map sensor, oil transfer valve, rocker arm gasket, oil pan gasket, idle control, front windsheild, battery, tires, plugs, rotor, ingnition wiring, and windsheid washer pumps. When I am finished with this project my DA will be tottaly refurbished. My problem is I am 59 years old and have way too much time on my hands.

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
"My problem is I am 59 years old and have way too much time on my hands."
ralph556

I hope I'm like that when I'm that age! those are some nice seats, good job :thumbs up

hondaproof

hondaproof
thats a fucking ebay kit? those seats do look good.i would consider trying it,but i think im going to rock some ep3 seats.after i wrap everything with tweed maybe

GsrEj8

Just a cell phone shot of mine, currently at the paint shop getting a full dip. PLEASE ignore the wheels you see, I have new wheels in my garage waiting to be installed.

90DATeg

Just a cell phone shot of mine, currently at the paint shop getting a full dip. PLEASE ignore the wheels you see, I have new wheels in my garage waiting to be installed.
are you paintin it the same color or a different color?

Kumokosi-Kun

ralph556 shows me I could maybe trust ebay once more.
And to the red and white tegs, they look Alot better than mine right now. Lol.
I gotta get mine painted last