DA9 Front Lips

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
Very brief thread concerning lips for 2ng gen Tegs.

I'm looking to know which lips from any other Honda/Acura models are compatible with the DA9.

I heard the 1995 Accord front lip will fit, but is there anything else?

red.line

Unlikely..what's wrong with aftermarket lips?
There's a number of options out there, replica Mugen, Type R and more that you can get in polyurethane, carbon fibre..quite a few options, considering how us DA owners are usually forgotten about. :p

Exige24

There's a carbon fiber lip for you :) really expensive though.

I like the look of that. I need a lip on my DA. Original got thrashed, took it off, busted up my bumper, got a new one repainted, but still no lip. How much do those usually go for?

Can't seem to find that style online either. Do you know where you can get that one?

Last edited:

lsjdmteg

They go for like 200 its from a company called jdp engineering. Go on g2ic.com they have there whole product list for the das and dbs on there. They have like 3 diff styles for each of the front bumpers for the integras

Exige24

They go for like 200 its from a company called jdp engineering. Go on g2ic.com they have there whole product list for the das and dbs on there. They have like 3 diff styles for each of the front bumpers for the integras
Thanks. ;)

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I'm all about the cheap Type R style lips from ebay. They're cheap and expendable. But, nothing beats a nice CF lip from JDP. I got my hatch visor fromt them.

red.line

I'm all about the cheap Type R style lips from ebay. They're cheap and expendable. But, nothing beats a nice CF lip from JDP. I got my hatch visor fromt them.
x2 as much as I'd love to rock a JDP carbon lip, it would get destroyed the same day I put it on haha so I'm gonna pick up a polyurethane Type R style for a little more durability and half the cost.

NeroCB7

Honda Lover
i did a 94 accord lip on my95 a lil cutting and bending made it fit but im sureyou can find a good lip online at a good price