DA9 Front Lips

P0401

quite a few options, considering how us DA owners are usually forgotten about.
I guess you have never tried to find any thing for a 1st Gen CL, there is like the WW Lip and the ABS Lip and the spyder kit, that is it, no other option. At least with these you have a few to choose from

604DB1

Pure sexiness, I need to get rid of my Type R ASAP and get me a Accord lip and skirts.

For the skirts do I need them off the 2dr or 4dr?

Hows the overall fitment of the Accord lip?

Thanks, Tony.
for the skirts im surely it doesnt matter but if u got a 2 dr just get the 2 door ones i hav a four door...soo it dnt mattter for me the accord lip u might hav to trim the ends i had too

red.line

I guess you have never tried to find any thing for a 1st Gen CL, there is like the WW Lip and the ABS Lip and the spyder kit, that is it, no other option. At least with these you have a few to choose from
Maybe that's because it's a CL..not one of the most popular "tuner" cars..:p

Kent_racing

first gen integ's got clean oem lips you dont need anything else

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
He has pretty much every box checked for having a trendy car nowadays.
Sportmax
Wink mirror +1 for stickerbombed
roof rack
fatlace decal
illest decal
hella flush sticker
something hanging off tow hook
tilted hood

IMO that car isn't even flush, mine sits like that and my wheels are the correct size. :roll:

15x7 + 35

Exige24

Sportmax
Wink mirror +1 for stickerbombed
roof rack
fatlace decal
illest decal
hella flush sticker
something hanging off tow hook
tilted hood

IMO that car isn't even flush, mine sits like that and my wheels are the correct size. :roll:

15x7 + 35
WTF is the roof rack on there for? Snowboarding? Surfing. Hope it's removable. He'd improve his car's look by a factor of 50 if he took that shit off. That and all the stickers. lol