Alright, almost final bulid of my Teg..

Cripton805

Got a soldering gun so I'm set on that.

Is that germz integra in the background and his friend's red one I saw? Sure looks like them. And that's priesker park too, huh? Holy shit. lmfao
How'd you meet all these guys anyways? They seem kinda young. Or maybe I'm just old. lol

I fucking love your old DA man. Theirs had a clean look to them, but yours is way, way cleaner than theirs from what I've seen of it.
Yup. Those are theirs. That is priesker too at a BBQ we were having.
I just met them through friends and just hanging out at the lot.
We'll I go to Hancock and so do some of them. Some are younger than others.
I'm only 19 and just about 20 haha
Headed toward my Administrative Justice degree and hoping to be a part of SLO County Police.
I read A LOT though about Integras. Forums, webpages, word of mouth, & experience of my own.
I really don't like to talk out of my ass lol
So I like to research and you will never hear me say IM 100% SURE about something unless I really am.

Thanks man. I had a lot of headaches, frustration, and laughs with that car.
I don't think mine was as clean as theirs because I never finished it.
I was maybe one of the first guys with a DA with gold rims in SM.
I remember people talking crap before I bought them and I have always tried to be different.
Then I started watching people drive around town with black DA's and gold rims... WTH!

Exige24

Man I can't believe he wanted to sell it for $20 for OEM. They're getting hard to find.
Yeah man. They do swapping, modding, and all of the good stuff.
They're cool guys and we get together sometimes once in a long while and do BBQs and any locals are invited to get small Honda meets together. We try to help people out and stuff... especially with DA's haha.
We try to keep the hating on the minimum. :)
We know hard work when we see it and appreciate people that take care of their cars.

Yeah. He has some carbon on there that I don't even think you can get it anywhere. Custom paneling.
Sometimes they sell some of their rarer parts for good prices.

If you need an engine swap, you can get the stuff and I know a guy that can swap it in, will wire up Vtec, and save you all the headaches for pretty cheap. "good price"
This guy has an insane built race hatch... so he knows his stuff.
So if you want to get into the "tuner scene" haha let me know.

Question: Did you paint your moldings, or did you find black ones? I'm looking for a tan driver side seat molding that covers the recline mechanism. Honda makes the passenger side, but not the driver side anymore.

Here's a write up for the Killswitch... If you need any explanation on parts or how it's done. PM Me.
http://causeforalarm.thecarthing.com/version6/fuel_kill/index.html

POST PICS A.S.A.P!!! :thumbs up
Will do.

N yeah, he hooked it up. I wonder if they're still available through Honda? I've done that alot throughout my car's life. Keep a list for a year or so of all the little things that are starting to look worn and wait till it gets huge and slap it on th Honda dealership to replace it all and see what they still keep in stock. lol Maybe.

Last edited:

dlo253

They're 16 inch Konig Britelites. Didn't want chrome on her and these have a machined metal finish, but after putting them on they still amost had too much of a chrome look. After afew days though they're growing on me and that initial chrome look is only at a certain time of the day and if you look a little closer even then, you can tell its not chrome. They'll do it seems. :thumbs up lol

Here they are on a DC2
Nice. Good size. You can tell they aren't chrome but I get what your saying. I like the finish though especially on the black.:thumbup:

Exige24

Yup. Those are theirs. That is priesker too at a BBQ we were having.
I just met them through friends and just hanging out at the lot.
We'll I go to Hancock and so do some of them. Some are younger than others.
I'm only 19 and just about 20 haha
Headed toward my Administrative Justice degree and hoping to be a part of SLO County Police.
I read A LOT though about Integras. Forums, webpages, word of mouth, & experience of my own.
I really don't like to talk out of my ass lol
So I like to research and you will never hear me say IM 100% SURE about something unless I really am.

Thanks man. I had a lot of headaches, frustration, and laughs with that car.
I don't think mine was as clean as theirs because I never finished it.
I was maybe one of the first guys with a DA with gold rims in SM.
I remember people talking crap before I bought them and I have always tried to be different.
Then I started watching people drive around town with black DA's and gold rims... WTH!
Fuuu, I am old. 33 man. lmao Nice Hancock! Good luck with that man. Ain't nothin but good things if you stick with it. Know a few people who went through the cop program there. One of the guys is a CHP now, but his first job he had to take in like in Long Beach or some shithole like that. Kinda fucked. lol From what I take all the jobs this way are the cush ones you gotta wait in line for or some shit like that.

About your old ride, I'm just commmenting on what I can see was already done, cause who's ever really done with their car, ya know? Your car seems like there was a plan for the kinda look it has from the begining, a clean as fuck body with some different, gold color combos going on there and some neutral light lense changes to keep the gold accented. You pretty much accomplished it. It looks solid. looks like everything done to it moved it towards that. When someone does that, a quick glance from anyone at the car and it looks designed. It's cohesive, ya know? Whatever you did to your car, it looks like a lot of care and attention to detail was put into it and you usually don't get that if there'ds not some solid foundation of what you want the car to look like from the very beginning. Mine too. I've told you what I've always seen what my teg was or could be since I first got it, just a fresh off the lot ride with maybe a little slpash of flash here or there, so I always kept the interior fucking as spotless as I could, even though the car's outside had dings in it, a gay ass pin stripe and eventually clear coat peeling. Didn't matter, you looked on the inside and it was fucking new. Same with my paint job. Had it painted on the kinda cheap, it came out with orange peel, so I wetsanded that shit down to make it look new and it looked like a spotless new body with a brand new interior for a long time even though I was rolling around on rusty Acura alloys with four different types of dirty Caulderon tires. lmfao Alot of tuner cars seem like the opposite of that to me. Engine first, which is way cool, but alot of times it's a Mish mash of stuff on the outside later. Not to say all of them, I've seen some fucking sick ones, but yeah, alot of them. Don't even get me started on rice mobiles. lmfao

Last edited:

Exige24

Nice. Good size. You can tell they aren't chrome but I get what your saying. I like the finish though especially on the black.:thumbup:
Thanks! Thought about black on black, but I like the contrast too. Especially since I kept and bought all brand new silver acura accents for the exterior like how she originally was.

Last edited:

Cripton805

Fuuu, I am old. 33 man. lmao Nice Hancock! Good luck with that man. Ain't nothin but good things if you stick with it. Know a few people who went through the cop program there. One of the guys is a CHP now, but his first job he had to take in like in Long Beach or some shithole like that. Kinda fucked. lol From what I take all the jobs this way are the cush ones you gotta wait in line for or some shit like that.

About your old ride, I'm just commmenting on what I can see was already done, cause who's ever really done with their car, ya know? Your car seems like there was a plan for the kinda look it has from the begining, a clean as fuck body with some different, gold color combos going on there and some neutral light lense changes to keep the gold accented. You pretty much accomplished it. It looks solid. looks like everything done to it moved it towards that. When someone does that, a quick glance from anyone at the car and it looks designed. It's cohesive, ya know? Whatever you did to your car, it looks like a lot of care and attention to detail was put into it and you usually don't get that if there'ds not some solid foundation of what you want the car to look like from the very beginning. Mine too. I've told you what I've always seen what my teg was or could be since I first got it, just a fresh off the lot ride with maybe a little slpash of flash here or there, so I always kept the interior fucking as spotless as I could, even though the car's outside had dings in it, a gay ass pin stripe and eventually clear coat peeling. Didn't matter, you looked on the inside and it was fucking new. Same with my paint job. Had it painted on the kinda cheap, it came out with orange peel, so I wetsanded that shit down to make it look new and it looked like a spotless new body with a brand new interior for a long time even though I was rolling around on rusty Acura alloys with four different types of dirty Caulderon tires. lmfao Alot of tuner cars seem like the opposite of that to me. Engine first, which is way cool, but alot of times it's a Mish mash of stuff on the outside later. Not to say all of them, I've seen some fucking sick ones, but yeah, alot of them. Don't even get me started on rice mobiles. lmfao
Thanks for the compliments :)
Too bad it's not my car anymore. Eventually I'll do a build thread for my DC2.
Stick around the site and keep learning stuff.

Never too old. haha

I started from the ground up with my DA... a shell.
I wen't through emmision headaches and a bunch of crappp.
It was fun, but it was a lot of money...

I see your point and style you want. Your DA is epic. Nuff said
There's only a couple ppl that can achieve a good matched car.
You got it on your own and I'm glad you saw that in my build and I was trying to make things "POP"

Exige24

Thanks for the compliments :)
Too bad it's not my car anymore. Eventually I'll do a build thread for my DC2.
Stick around the site and keep learning stuff.

Never too old. haha

I started from the ground up with my DA... a shell.
I wen't through emmision headaches and a bunch of crappp.
It was fun, but it was a lot of money...

I see your point and style you want. Your DA is epic. Nuff said
There's only a couple ppl that can achieve a good matched car.
You got it on your own and I'm glad you saw that in my build and I was trying to make things "POP"
Hey, leave the geiser alone dude. lol

When your car was a shell, could you already see it finished more or less? Bet you could. And you got the "pop" without getting crazy, over the top or gaudy about it. Takes a special kind of eye to do that. Tastefully done I guess is the phase. There's a design or art sense about that type of stuff. Some people got it, some don't like you said. Would love to see what you eventually do with your DC2.

Cripton805

Hey, leave the geiser alone dude. lol

When your car was a shell, could you already see it finished more or less? Bet you could. And you got the "pop" without getting crazy, over the top or gaudy about it. Takes a special kind of eye to do that. Tastefully done I guess is the phase. There's a design or art sense about that type of stuff. Some people got it, some don't like you said. Would love to see what you eventually do with your DC2.
Yeah... you can say that. I get a bunch of ideas and try to make the car look "flush."
That's the problem that I think many people have. They just WANT and don't think how it will respond to their other mods. In the end MORE means it looks shittier. :shock:

Now here's a shocker. I really want to go toward the OEM look for my DC2.
I'm really having a hard time holding of on the JDM Front conversion because I like the look, but I really like the look of the bug eyes too. :rolf:

I like how it looks like a modern DA. I want to keep it looking clean and not too obnoxious.

Exige24

Yeah... you can say that. I get a bunch of ideas and try to make the car look "flush."
That's the problem that I think many people have. They just WANT and don't think how it will respond to their other mods. In the end MORE means it looks shittier. :shock:

Now here's a shocker. I really want to go toward the OEM look for my DC2.
I'm really having a hard time holding of on the JDM Front conversion because I like the look, but I really like the look of the bug eyes too. :rolf:

I like how it looks like a modern DA. I want to keep it looking clean and not too obnoxious.
Yeah, I like the bug eye look too. Set's them apart from DA's, but I've never looked too closely at all the different types of mods you can do with DC2's either since I don't have one. Whatever you decide, I think what makes or breaks a build is attention to detail. Hell, if I seen a DC2 COMPLETELY stock, but every decal, moulding, body panels, everything looked brand new, like someone went over the entire car with a fine tooth comb, that would impress the shit out of me. The car as is speaks enough for itself I think if you really like the style of the car. I like that pretty stock looking DC2 with my rims I posted for example. What's there is clean and taken care of. Mods are cool cause they give it your personal touch, but they need to be in line with what the car is telling you, you know? Anything done in that frame of mind will end up looking spectacular I think.

Last edited:

Exige24

Ok, got my OEM lip(thanks Crip)

Two problems. My bumper's missing a bunch of clips...

And the lip is missing a vital piece on one side that I'm not sure why it was ever made as a component in the first place. This piece...

Like a slot fitted bolt down attachment that screws on at the very end. Sooooo, went and bought five of these today...

And also cut out a piece of plastic and welded it on the side with a few drill holes to match up and here it is...

Would love to try it on today, but it's fucking pouring where I live, so maybe tomorrow. I'll post pics if I do. :thumbs up

Cripton805

Wow I'm amazed to see how much of a difference that lip made.
Lookin good :thumbs up

Diggin the progress. Lot's O batteries! lol

Exige24

Wow I'm amazed to see how much of a difference that lip made.
Lookin good :thumbs up

Diggin the progress. Lot's O batteries! lol
Thanks! Amazing how good of condition it's in too since it's an original 19 year old lip.

N yeah, without those batteries in the back, my car stuggles to even turn over with all the amps on and stuff. With them, I can dump the system for like two hours and it'll still turn over after that. Very neccessary. lol