Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Teggy

haha

naa sorry just got busy i kinda missed all of it ... i dont think i have any pics on my phone at the moment but ill take some after school ... its not as ghetto as i decribed it actually looks half decent ... iv seen strut bars, i know the points of my car lol im not stupid i know what im doing i was just testing to see if it would work and it actually did ... im gonna take it back out and weld the bar in i was just using screws as a half ass job to see if there was a difference ... 8)8)8)8)8)8)

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
naa sorry just got busy i kinda missed all of it ... i dont think i have any pics on my phone at the moment but ill take some after school ... its not as ghetto as i decribed it actually looks half decent ... iv seen strut bars, i know the points of my car lol im not stupid i know what im doing i was just testing to see if it would work and it actually did ... im gonna take it back out and weld the bar in i was just using screws as a half ass job to see if there was a difference ... 8)8)8)8)8)8)
There wouldn't be.

Rich-PMS

A lot of people get "bolts" and "screws" mixed up.

Just like "know" and "now" or "our" and "are"

I'm thinking he didn't rig it, but just doest speak proper English- so he makes himself seem like he doesn't know much.

Who knows?! I'd like to see pictures though.

Status
Not open for further replies.