Status
Not open for further replies.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
A lot of people get "bolts" and "screws" mixed up.

Just like "know" and "now" or "our" and "are"

I'm thinking he didn't rig it, but just doest speak proper English- so he makes himself seem like he doesn't know much.

Who knows?! I'd like to see pictures though.
Idk, after reading it a couple of times, it sounds like he got a lot more inventive than just buying a strut bar.
I'm expecting to see a metal bar drilled into his strut tower.
The grammatical error that gets to me the most is the confusion of 'then' and 'than'.
'Then' is a reference to time, like, "Back then, times were different" - 'Than' is a more of a comparable word, like, "OP would have been better off pissing in his gas tank than rigging this strut bar". :lol:

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Idk, after reading it a couple of times, it sounds like he got a lot more inventive than just buying a strut bar.
I'm expecting to see a metal bar drilled into his strut tower.
The grammatical error that gets to me the most is the confusion of 'then' and 'than'.
'Then' is a reference to time, like, "Back then, times were different" - 'Than' is a more of a comparable word, like, "OP would have been better off pissing in his gas tank than rigging this strut bar". :lol:
werd.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i dont think it wouold have worked ...but then again i dont think the rear strut bar does anything, the one piece bar that is

Blue Teggy

Test

this is just to see if my pics upload right ... just a random pic of my car ... if it does show up that is

mirrorimg

Cant use email attachments as pictures. You need to host the image on a website, such as Photobucket or Imageshack and then copy the

Blue Teggy

way to be a dick dude whatever fuck you ... you probably have no life and have like a $3000 integra like go suck a dick anyway heres my bar

mirrorimg

Yea, that screwed in as such will not provide any substantial benefit. Any torsional force put on the car that a normal bar would support, being bolted in, would cause that bar to move around and prevent it from doing its job. It really needs to be secured at its location, either by welding or by bolting it in.

And you really do need to lose all of those stickers. it doesnt look bad other than that, but I doubt you get much penetration through those painted headlights.

red.line

"What the f***?!" are the words that literally just came out of my mouth..wow../facepalm.
Yea, that screwed in as such will not provide any substantial benefit. Any torsional force put on the car that a normal bar would support, being bolted in, would cause that bar to move around and prevent it from doing its job. It really needs to be secured at its location, either by welding or by bolting it in.

And you really do need to lose all of those stickers. it doesnt look bad other than that, but I doubt you get much penetration through those painted headlights.
This.
Your set up won't hold up to any real force that acts on the bar.
If you're wanting a bar there, look into a proper c-pillar bar.

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
way to be a dick dude whatever f*** you ... you probably have no life and have like a $3000 integra like go suck a dick anyway heres my bar

I was jk, broski - kinda. When you insult someone about the value of a vehicle that the both of you have, pick a value that is lower than your own vehicle's or it doesn't make a lot of sense.

On to the strut bar, I think I called it. Honestly, for you safety, that should be removed because it may act as a projectile if it breaks free

Blue Teggy

awww the poor guys funny ... its people like you that ruin this site for me .... just help the guy out or stfu ... dont come to a fucking website trying to be a damn cyber bully you trully have no life if you have fun coming to clubintegra being mean to people

Status
Not open for further replies.