Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanDC

apparently your rich so why ghetto style a strut bar when you can just buy a legit one:what:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
awww the poor guys funny ... its people like you that ruin this site for me .... just help the guy out or stfu ... dont come to a f***ing website trying to be a damn cyber bully you trully have no life if you have fun coming to clubintegra being mean to people
Didn't really mean for you to take it like that. This is a great place for everyone with a sense of humor. I guess you don't know me well enough, but I thought my jokes were a bit obvious :what:
Stick around and de-rice the ride; you'll learn a lot around here :thumbs up

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
lol exactly.

Dude if I'm a brokeass why did I have six sets of wheels worth more than your car last summer? Why do I have a Mugen spoiler worth more than your car in my closet? Why did I have suspension worth about 5 of your car?

Come at me bro.
I think your CI account is worth more than his car :rolf:

92gsrboy

the picture was exactly what i thought it was gonna be....either weld that thing in if you like it...or remove it for your and your passenger's safety

Last edited:

00DC2TW

Lmao this guy really used parts from home depot for his car? I bet his intake pipe is made out of PVC pipe

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
ok heres the one from photobucket ... work???

way to be a dick dude whatever f*** you ... you probably have no life and have like a $3000 integra like go suck a dick anyway heres my bar

Jesus. Titty slappin'. Christ. I hope it breaks loose in an accident and impales your ricer ass. F U C K.

Is that conduit?
yerp.

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
just checked back to see the pics. um.... speechless really. lets try and see the positive, makes for a great clothes hanger. please buy a legit strut bar and redeem yourself! Epic fail.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I just noticed how he has 'harness' mounted.

WTF. Dude has a death wish.
Yeah, I wonder if those "racing seats" even have the proper rails so he can bolt all 4 holes into the floor.

just checked back to see the pics. um.... speechless really. lets try and see the positive, makes for a great clothes hanger. please buy a legit strut bar and redeem yourself! Epic fail.
Open the hatch and hang some wind chimes.

OP, you said that people who down your idea are the ones who ruin this site for you. Well, you're the kind that ruin it for me. You think that any idea you have should be praised by the rest of the members.Just because you take 15 minutes do screw a metal bar into your car, and call it a roll cage(That made me laugh, btw) doesn't mean that the rest of us are obligated to pat you on the back. Grow up and take constructive criticism. Not everyone is going to think your car is great, no need to whine about it.
Frankly, I think all the stickers look ridiculous, and smoking out the head lights is not smart. Why do you want to reduce the light output?
That strut bar looks something a 9 year old made to be part of his Erector set, I don't think you know anything about the flex or stress points of your car.
You remind me of an old saying my father used to tell me, "If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd be dangerous."

Status
Not open for further replies.