91 Integra Rsx front end?

dlo253

just search for it on google. if u dont find it that means its stupid azz fuk
That's so fuckin ignorant. If something isn't on Google That means its stupid? Lol. And ain't there another post that's bitching about everybodies car being the same? If the dude likes it then who cares. Don't mean its a fail. I think it would be a waste of time and money, and probly look very odd. But it ain't a fail. But to answer your question. That is a whole custom Fab job, and doubt its been done before. Not an easy task. Don't attempt unless u have fabrication skills and experience. And if u have to ask the questions you did, I don't Think you should try it. And I am not trying to be a dick, but it seems like a lot of people on here have just been whining, bitching and complaining, or putting down...everything on here lately. Part of the reason I barely come on here anymore

acura_madness

there was one guy long ago that he want to do a tsx front end and rear nissan on his da integra smh why mess up a da integra if you want a rsx buy a rsx and stop being ricy about it those conversion eras are garbage and are no good wasting money should gone like a type r swap or k series swap on a da but its your car do what you want to do and get ready to be flamed on or picked on

FYI here is the pic of the other ricer what he did to the Da integra smfh

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
there was one guy long ago that he want to do a tsx front end and rear nissan on his da integra smh why mess up a da integra if you want a rsx buy a rsx and stop being ricy about it those conversion eras are garbage and are no good wasting money should gone like a type r swap or k series swap on a da but its your car do what you want to do and get ready to be flamed on or picked on

fyi here is the pic of the other ricer what he did to the da integra smfh

why?!

dlo253

Oh. And I didn't see prozon's post. But he hit the nail on the head. Listen to him....especially #5. But if u really wanna do it have a blast, and who cares as long as you like it. Right.....??? Lol.

natron84

HOLY HELL!!! that thing is gnarly. but even that front would look better than an rsx front on a da. the da's fenders are so thin from the side. and the rsx is sorta fat and tall.

Prozon

Kris
I'm all for doing new stuff.

I'm the least anti-ricer person you'll ever meet. I'll rock Altezza's all day long.

But this is just a BAD IDEA. The body lines are different, the shear SIZE of the cars are different. It just WOULDN'T look good. I've always liked conversions too. I hate Civic hatchbacks, but you put a third gen integra front on one and it's actually a car I would drive.

Some things are just not.. worth the time.. or the trouble.. or the horrendous outcome.

dlo253

I'm the least anti-ricer person you'll ever meet. I'll rock Altezza's all day long.

But this is just a BAD IDEA. The body lines are different, the shear SIZE of the cars are different. It just WOULDN'T look good. I've always liked conversions too. I hate Civic hatchbacks, but you put a third gen integra front on one and it's actually a car I would drive.

Some things are just not.. worth the time.. or the trouble.. or the horrendous outcome.
And again, he comes with the truth! Hahaha.

acura_madness

totally agree with you bro but expect the altezza tail lights or headlights lol but true

eiznekeM

will be difficult alot of cutting and welding i imagine
major fail.... :nono:
It would cost less to just buy a dc5. Not to mention you might escape with your dignity...
That's hella true
da9 front ends are the secks......
don't look back. Just leave. I'm trying to be nice, seriously. Log out.
Everyone is pretty much correct.

1.)
An RSX front clip wouldn't look good AT ALL on a ';91.

2.)
An RSX front clip wouldn't FIT a '91.

3.)
It would take a ridiculous amount of custom work that you probably don't know how to do.

4.)
The money spent on this freak of nature could BUY an RSX.

5.)
Even if you did successfully create this hybrid retard thing, that would be like ruining an RSX because you've got your crappy little Integra motor in it. A K Series motor, and the RSX front- again, you would be ruining an RSX, and you could have PAID for an RSX.

You basically want to ruin two perfectly good cars.
BAH! GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC.
+Rep to all of you. I a) agree with you immensely, b) Can give you reputation in this thread, and c) Have a little bit of spite after reading the rep thread.:D:thumbs up

Alvi84

Any photoshop kings out there want to try to mock up what the OP is talking about? RSX front end on a DA... when I get home I might do some Photoshopping to see what I can get and post it.

eiznekeM

Any photoshop kings out there want to try to mock up what the OP is talking about? RSX front end on a DA... when I get home I might do some Photoshopping to see what I can get and post it.
I would like to see this. Rep+ in advance ;)