91 Integra Rsx front end?

covert_Con

Senior Ricer

Not the best photoshop job but you get the idea. Its still butt-ugly :lol:

edit: sorry to whoever teg that was off of google. I only molested it for the right reasons :evil:

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
Photoshop or Paint? Lol.

I think an angled/side view would be better if you're photoshopping. The windshield would be the only part you can tell, and it doesn't get the point across that it would be a horrendous idea lol.

LittleB10

cheaper to just buy rsx. would cost a lot of time, work and money. But do what u like, its your car! I personally dont think it would look good because the da9 body is a little to boxy for a rsx front. oh yea to whoever want to have a civic hatch with a 3rd gen teggy front end. its already been done and have personally seen 2 around Pittsburgh, PA. One was yellow and one was red. They looked weird at first but I liked them overall. anyways good luck bro with ur decision.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member

still needs some work with the perspective filter and to be color matched. I'll finish it tomorow

Alvi84

The body lines don't flow and you just can't jump from the squared DA to the aero inspired RSX

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That's so f***in ignorant. If something isn't on Google That means its stupid? Lol. And ain't there another post that's b****ing about everybodies car being the same? If the dude likes it then who cares. Don't mean its a fail. I think it would be a waste of time and money, and probly look very odd. But it ain't a fail. But to answer your question. That is a whole custom Fab job, and doubt its been done before. Not an easy task. Don't attempt unless u have fabrication skills and experience. And if u have to ask the questions you did, I don't Think you should try it. And I am not trying to be a dick, but it seems like a lot of people on here have just been whining, b****ing and complaining, or putting down...everything on here lately. Part of the reason I barely come on here anymore
SMD. You reserve the right to speak freely about us talking shit about a dumbass idea, and we reserve the right to tell him he had a dumbass idea.
People that wish they would have listened: Blue Teggy, and that kid with the homemade halos for starters; and CI wrecking crew bashed those fucks with hammers and they still ruined their cars to a small extent
That looks like dick-snot; please don't do that shit. You would spend hella money to fuck up two cars, look like a jackass, and cry yourself to sleep because you're broke with a fucking Ls Integra rocking a front end that gets laughs at every corner