91 Integra Rsx front end?

JemmieN

not a girl lol
SMD. You reserve the right to speak freely about us talking s*** about a dumbass idea, and we reserve the right to tell him he had a dumbass idea.
People that wish they would have listened: Blue Teggy, and that kid with the homemade halos for starters; and CI wrecking crew bashed those f***s with hammers and they still ruined their cars to a small extent

That looks like dick-snot; please don't do that s***. You would spend hella money to f*** up two cars, look like a jackass, and cry yourself to sleep because you're broke with a f***ing Ls Integra rocking a front end that gets laughs at every corner
LOLLLLLLLLLLL + rep

I like how to OP never posted again

hgocasca

level 77 troll
This fail of a thread turned into a win. We need a "what not to say/do" section on here. As well as a list of ideas for noobs so they don't bring up the idea and get flamed for it. Like part of the welcome email.

dlo253

Yeah, "og " how bout you back the fuck down tryin to go hard on me on a forum. I didn't direct shit straight at u. I agree that its astupid idea. But who are who to talk shit, if he likes it. If we don't like it we don't gotta do it. But check yourself comin at me like that for nuthn. You clearly just like to start shit. You really don't know me to be gettin hyphy like That. And if u really got a problem pm me I don't do internet bangin but we can 'resolve' your little internet gangster attitude next time I come down to sac town. Ask around, I'm sure you've heard of my boys down there. And I bet the title of my car that u ain't a fuckin og. Lol what a homo, hate people with stupid ideas, hate people that talk shit for no reason over computer even more.

I feel like there are people who come on here and make these threads just to stir up controversy. They either don't really want to do these outlandish things or couldn't afford to even if they did. I think we should just delete this kind of thread before it gets past 2 pages.

dlo253

Charly[horse];901026 said:
Nahh that means it's original
Exactly, thank you!! Even if the idea is a botched abortion.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Yeah, "og " how bout you back the f*** down tryin to go hard on me on a forum. I didn't direct s*** straight at u. I agree that its astupid idea. But who are who to talk s***, if he likes it. If we don't like it we don't gotta do it. But check yourself comin at me like that for nuthn. You clearly just like to start s***. You really don't know me to be gettin hyphy like That. And if u really got a problem pm me I don't do internet bangin but we can 'resolve' your little internet gangster attitude next time I come down to sac town. Ask around, I'm sure you've heard of my boys down there. And I bet the title of my car that u ain't a f***in og. Lol what a homo, hate people with stupid ideas, hate people that talk s*** for no reason over computer even more.
:lol:
Calm down there, killer - you guys take too much to heart

FMelo718

there's a kid with home made halos?
Yea bro they were sick!! OG is just jealous because he don't have the real deal home made halos :lol: Naw seriously though they were terrible. When i read the title of this thread I thought it was a joke. Then i saw the op's name and just went.... :smackself:

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Yeah, "og " how bout you back the fuck down tryin to go hard on me on a forum. I didn't direct shit straight at u. I agree that its astupid idea. But who are who to talk shit, if he likes it. If we don't like it we don't gotta do it. But check yourself comin at me like that for nuthn. You clearly just like to start shit. You really don't know me to be gettin hyphy like That. And if u really got a problem pm me I don't do internet bangin but we can 'resolve' your little internet gangster attitude next time I come down to sac town. Ask around, I'm sure you've heard of my boys down there. And I bet the title of my car that u ain't a fuckin og. Lol what a homo, hate people with stupid ideas, hate people that talk shit for no reason over computer even more.

On a side note, I eat dick too btw, just thought everyone should know. I actually worship Pat and his car. He's my American idol!
You literally just did what you said you weren't trying to do. I'd recommend thinking about what you're posting, before you click the post button.

dlo253

Naw I know what I said, just tired of seeing a select few on here post how They do. Just chime in with a dickhead attitude when it makes no dif if they post or not, and I know what I did. But I said nothing directed towards him and he's gonna come at me crooked? That's kid shit. And y'all are even more immature for adding to my post. Go somewhere with that shit. This site has been going down hill. So BG, take your slow ass street car to the strip and bounce off a wall. And hgo, I'm pretty sure I wasn't talkin to you, boss. And chiming in with little ignorant judgemental comments, is far from a win kind sir.

dlo253

And Just for the hell of it, until stackadolla came at me for nothin, I actually thought he seemed like one of the cooler people on here. Hahahaha deceived!!!! Lol