cel? stall? lost power? help.

si-b18c1

So I have a b18c1 out of a gsr swaped into my 00civic si. Runs great untill you come to a stop. Well when you driving along and come to a area have to slow down or stop go to push clutch put in neuteral and the car drops in rpm almost dies runs rough then comes to good idle.. will idle ok for about 10 seconds and drops in idle almost die again and the cel comes on, and now when driving it has loss of power and does not run smooth at all, shut car off turn back on cel gone and runs great, till have to stop again, any ideas? Thanks

j13

Keep It Clean
if you have a CEL hook up a scanner and find out what it's for. what if that's the problem?

si-b18c1

I have cleaned the iacv, the cel is weired, when I go to hook a scanner up it says it can't read it or some bs.. I can't see compresion being bad, there only about 8thousand miles on the engine with 12:1 compresion pistons.. ill check tho.. any other ideas? I was told possible vacume leak?

si-b18c1

Realy no one else has any ideas? Again today I cleaned tb and iacv. Adjusted idle. But still idl drops fast to almost dead then cetches sits at about 900 cel comes on and runs like shit. Bogs.. misfires.. no power at wot. Any help?

JrTeg86

Have you tried adjusting your FIT valve? I almost did this when i was experiencing a similar problem but cleaning the iacv resolved my issue, just a thought, it is not too difficult.

JrTeg86

come to think of it im not sure if your motor has the FIT valve on it.

si-b18c1

No pretty sure found the problem.. no one even mentioned looking at this so glad no one realy helpped.. owell