Need a CA CARB legal intake, exhaust, and possibly headers? Recommendations?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
where in the central valley. I used it on my build its ceramic, typical flattened out 4-1 with carb plates. Fits on my gsr but i have LS piping.

HonDaReal

The b18b wont fit on a gsr because ur intake manifold is upside down. Unless im mistaken?

Christoff

Looking at the Yonaka exhaust now. Much cheaper and apparently the same as the WS2.

Found this AEM CAI. Looks well enough?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-01-Integra-gsr-b18c1-AEM-intake-set-up-with-bypass-valve-Blue-/170800144908?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27c47b620c&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_1413

Looking through different ones some of the AEM CAI for the GSR look different than eachother. Is there a reason? Doesn't the bypass valve go on the end near the filter? I don't see the rubber fitting at the end that attaches to the engine.

Do all AEM CAI come with a filter? Because I already have the AEM Dryflow filter on mine right now.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
the bypass valve goes wherever you want it to go. Also it should come with all the fittings and filter. But it is ebay.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Some AEM CAI looks like one solid piece and some look to be separated into two.

From what I gather it's just a replica of it, no?
the bypass valve requires the cai to be separated in two.
also a replica is not the same as the real thing. Apexi has done RnD and the exhaust will last way longer than a cheap knock off.

WailordUBS

where are you in CA? ill sell my DC 4-1 for like cheap
Hi, I'm 17 and might get an Integra as my first ca. Do Headers make that big of a difference if I want to keep my catalytic-converters and just plan on throwing a cat-back on? Thanks for your time.

Last edited: